Doctors and patients are just one click away. Orientation, screening, remote consultation and monitoring.
Portal Telemedicina, a Brazilian medical technology company, present in all states of Brazil and Angola (Africa), provides SOS Portal’s telemedicine and teleconsultation solution to help patients and medical professionals in the war.
The application allows online consultation. Therefore, doctors and patients simply connect through digital means, maintaining the necessary social distance at this time.
Doctors evaluate, through the platform, whether the patient needs to go to a medical unit, avoid direct contact, take unnecessary risks.
● In-depth experts;
● 24/7 solution;
● Grant digital revenue valid throughout the national territory;
● Agility at the start of the indicated treatment;
● Security in data transmission and storage;
● Integration with artificial intelligence system.
Portal SOS is an application created by Portal Telemedicina, an award-winning Brazilian health technology company, in partnership with Google.
About Portal Telemedicina
Brazilian medical technology company with a mission to save lives and ensure universal access to medicines. With an award-winning platform, Portal is able to connect clinics and hospitals with some of the best specialists in Brazil. Started operating in São Paulo in 2014, Portal processes thousands of tests per day, more than any other hospital, and provides quality healthcare to patients in more than 300 cities in Brazil and Angola. Since January 2017, it has been accelerated by Google, selected for “disruptive and innovative digital health solutions”. In 2019, the company was selected by UN and Impact Hub as one of 10 companies globally that align with the sustainability goals in Accelerate2030.
Facts and confirmations:
● 30 million patients referred through Portal Telemedicina;
● The UN has selected Portal Telemedicina as one of 10 companies in the world to accelerate the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals;
● Present in all states of Brazil;
● Customers: public and private hospitals, general hospitals, operators and medical companies, such as Unimed, BRF, Natura, SUS UBs in SP (SUS – Unified Health System / UBs – Application) Basic Medical position);
● Maximum interoperability (90%+): devices and software, regardless of manufacturer;
● The specialist reports from anywhere, near or far from the patient;
● Compliant with HIPAA, GDPR and LGPD (New Brazilian Data Law).IPAA, GDPR and LGPD (New Brazilian Data Law).