Throughout the final couple of years, there appears to be a resurgence within the recognition of skateboarding video games.
There was the remaster of Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 & 2, the upcoming Skate 4 and a handful of indie video games together with Skater XL, OlliOlli, Session and Skatebird to call however a couple of.
The style was extremely in style within the late ’90s and early 2000s and its return to prominence is welcomed by many in each the gaming and skating communities.
One in every of these titles, Skater XL, simply acquired an replace on August 5. Listed here are all the main points you’ll want to know concerning the replace, together with the patch notes.
What’s Altering in Right now’s Replace?
Sadly, it doesn’t appear to be an excessive amount of and as a substitute, looks as if a extra conventional bug fixing patch.
Skater XL Replace – August 5 Patch Notes
Though the official patch notes have but to be introduced, updatecrazy has reported the next modifications:
PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC:
- Fastened hover foot bug when using /returning foot from pushing
- Fastened falling animation bug
- Fastened grind max angle bug
- Fastened bug stopping challenges from being executed in Goofy stance
- Gameplay efficiency enhancements
- Scene fixes together with grindables
- Fastened misspelled challenges
- Trick detection enhancements
- Fastened no wheel sound in replay bug
- Replay peak change extra responsive
- Fastened replay saving and character load bug
- Menu searching efficiency enhancements
- Fastened bug inflicting some customers to expertise black or white mild flare display
Ought to we obtain any extra official affirmation through Twitter, Steam, Reddit or some other supply, we’ll make sure you replace this publish!
Have one thing to inform us about this text?
https://www.dualshockers.com/skater-xl-update-august-5/ | Skater XL Replace Right now (August 5)