Information about Big Sic (Sink) – Casino Multiplayer MOD Features:
Android 4.4W +
Introduction to Sic Bo (Big Sic) – Multiplayer Casino
Table of contents
- Latest update
- How to install Sic Bo (Tai Xiu) APK/MOD file – Multiplayer Casino?
- Ask and answer
Big Sink (Sino) – Multiplayer Casino (MOD, Unlimited Money) Sic-Bo is a Dice game popular in Macau and Las-Vegas casinos.
It is also known as Tai Xiu, Dai Siu, Hi-Lo, Tai Sai, Big and Small.
Play with your social friends on our modern multiplayer board. There are different tables to choose from as you progress through the Levels and unlock larger Casino rooms.
How to play:
The betting options available at Sic Bo are formed by the different combinations obtained from the three dice. These bets and their payouts are replayed on the gaming table. Players can bet on as many combinations as they like for each game. The dice are shaken by the dealer, by means of a vibrating platform under a circular glass lid. After all bets have been made, the dealer will activate the dice shaker. The result of each of the three dice appears on the screen.
Payments are given on the basis of the rules and the outcome of the dice.
There are 8 different ways you can bet.
1) You can bet on a number, which must appear on all three dice. This is called the Three of a Kind. Obviously, you have the least chance of winning, as there are 216 (6 X 6 X 6) dice combinations and only one of them can give you 1,1,1 or 2,2,2 or 3,3 , 3 or 4,4,4 or 5,5,5 or 6,6,6.
2) You can bet on a number that must appear on two of the three dice. This is called the Two of a Kind, such as 1.1 or 2.2 or 3.3 or 4.4 or 5.5 or 6.6.
3) You can bet that the same number from 1 to 6 will appear on all three dice, such as 1,1,1 or 2,2,2 or 3,3,3 or 4,4, 4 or 5, 5.5 or 6,6,6. This is called Any Three and it pays 24 to 1.
4) There is an area called Small, even paying, where you bet that the sum of the three dice will equal 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10 excluding the Three.
5) Similarly, there is an area called Big, also paying even, where you bet that the sum of the three dice will equal 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 or 17 excluding Three of a Kind.
6) On the Big Sic layout, there is a wide area with the numbers 4 to 17 written on it.
7) You can bet on two different numbers, which must appear on at least two of the three dice. This bet is called Duo and it pays 5 to 1. The dice combinations you can bet on are: 1,2 or 1.3 or 1.4 or 1.5 or 1.6 or 2.3 or 2.4 or 2.5 or 2.6 or 3.4 or 3.5 or 3.6 or 4.5 or 4.6 or 5.6 as long as the two numbers are not the same.
8) And the final type of bet is called One of the simple types, where you bet on a single number that must appear on one, two or all three dice. This is represented in the layout as a 1, or 2, or 3, or 4, or 5, or 6 die.
• Multiple rooms online
• Many tables for single player mode
• 4 players on Single Tables in multiplayer mode
• Time-based bets in multiplayer mode
• Send/Receive gifts to/from friends
• Bet from $1 to $100 Billion on different tables
• Ranking based on your level
• Invite friends to play with you
• Many levels
• Low and high bet table
• Leaderboards to compete your score with other players
• Two-hour bonus
• Sounds, Notifications
• Offline mode if you don’t want to play with others
• Guest mode to hide your identity
• Login Bonus
• Play in a virtual casino environment
• In the Game Chat feature
• Daily rewards and tasks to complete
More Tables coming soon
We do not save any details with us.
Sic Bo (Tai Xiu) – Multiplayer Casino Game:
- Some bug fixes and improvements
- Minor bug fixes
- Added new version
- New quests added
How to install Sic Bo (Tai Xiu) – Multiplayer Casino on Android phone or tablet?
Download the Multiplayer Casino – Sic Bo APK file from androidimod.com and then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or My Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.sunbeach.sicbo)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update phone settings:
- Go to your phone’s Settings page
- Tap Security or Apps
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK