Sherlock Holmes Chapter One takes you to the island of Cordona. It’s where the young and yet-to-be-famous detective spent his formative years as a child. Unfortunately, a family tragedy forced him to leave. His return sparks interest, as he slowly grapples with his own shattered memories. This is ours Sherlock Holmes Chapter One Guide and central features to help you with your adventures.
Note: We will have more Sherlock Holmes Chapter One instructions soon, so stay tuned.
Sherlock Holmes Chapter One guide and central feature
Official review – Sherlock Holmes Chapter One is the ninth entry in a long-running franchise. It acts as a prologue, establishing a detective’s identity and telling you more about his background. There are several cases to solve and an even darker mystery to uncover. However, there are also some issues, such as the poor use of theme choices and consequences, as well as a messy combat system. But, is it still worth your time?
Campaign Guide – There are five main cases to deal with during the campaign (one of which is a multi-stage quest that unlocks as you progress). Each investigation will likely take you several hours to complete due to the mechanics involved.
- Introduction: The Lost Cane and the campaign/narrative structure – This is where your journey begins.
- Case: Ghosts of the past – There is a missing diamond and a murder.
- Motherhood – Cemetery – You will recall Violet Holmes’ funeral.
- Master of camouflage – Time to trick an old lady.
- Broken Memories: Stonewood Manor – Sherlock returns to his childhood home.
- Case: Gold-plated cage – There is an elephant in the room.
- Broken memories: Mom’s bedroom – You learn more about Violet’s suffering.
- Case: Overseas muse – There is a picture depicting an act of brutality.
- Broken Memory: Galleries – We will examine the Curiosities Cabinet.
- Case: Sacrificial lamb – You will attend a pagan ritual. What could happen?
- Mother’s love – The end and the end – That’s the point of no return.
Side quests and extra tips
- All hidden coin positions – 10 of these were hidden all over Cordona by Mycroft. Can you find them all?
- How to use camouflage – Disguise is an integral part of the game. Can you fool people into giving you the information you need?
- Who is Jon? – Sherlock’s best friend in this game is not the Watson we know and remember. So, who is this guy?
Sherlock Holmes Chapter One available through Steam.
https://www.pcinvasion.com/sherlock-holmes-chapter-one-guides-hub/ | Sherlock Holmes Chapter One – Tutorials and Features Center