The Muse From Abroad investigation that led you to Mercurio’s apartment. You find out that the woman in the picture with the devil has been raped, and that she is actually a pregnant refugee from Africa. It’s time to dig into this. This is ours Sherlock Holmes Chapter One Your guide to the Refugee Camp intruder crime scene in the investigation of The Muse From Abroad.
How to solve the refugee camp crime scene in Sherlock Holmes Chapter One
To get to the Refugee Camp in Sherlock Holmes Chapter One, pin “Draw the Pregnant Girl using your cardboard notebook. Then activate focus (“Q” key) and find any NPC from an African tribe (i.e. “Yoruban” trait). You will know that the location is under the Victoria Bridge on the border of Silverton and Scaladio.
There are three targets at the Refugee Camp crime scene:
- Main Objective – The thief from the gallery is dead here, so you have to check the crime scene.
- Jon’s Challenge #1 – Find out if there’s something else going on here.
- Jon’s 2nd Challenge – Save the Injured Refugee. We solve this problem in one private guide, so make sure you make this a priority.
These things really go hand in hand (for the most part). The gist is that you want to check every numbered point, as well as the body of the intruder.
To satisfy Jon’s curiosity, you’ll need:
- Eavesdropping on two guards in front of the sewer gate. Choose the camp lock, get the refugees out and the money.
- Next, pin “How did the intruder get into the camp?” Go through your hardcover book to see the exterior of a boat, steps, and manhole. The last clues that you don’t want to miss are the cigarette butts at the entrance to the camp.
Reconstruct the crime scene
To solve the refugee camp crime scene in Sherlock Holmes Chapter One, make sure you have collected all the clues. The ball will appear. Select the following (from right to left):
- Woman being dragged.
- The intruder has a knife; The woman is trying to escape.
- He tugged at her necklace.
- The intruder was being chased by another refugee.
- He tripped over the crate.
- In the end, the crook slipped and fell into the canal.
Talk to the two inspectors when you’re done. You can now talk to the victim in her hut. It’s time to bring justice to these perpetrators. Let’s talk about how we might end our investigation.
https://www.pcinvasion.com/sherlock-holmes-chapter-one-refugee-camp-intruder/ | Sherlock Holmes Chapter One – Refugee Camp Crime Scene