Senior Tory is accused of using rape drugs on fellow MPs
One of the victims, who is reportedly a colleague of the Conservative MPs, is said to have woken up to find the unnamed attacker licking his nipples
A senior Tory MP has been accused of giving rape drugs to four men in and around Westminster.
It comes amid a spate of so-called “Pestminster” scandals in recent weeks.
It is currently unclear whether the latest allegations are linked to other allegations of inappropriate behavior at Westminster.
What do we know about Tory MP’s ‘rape’?
There are currently very few details about the senior Tory MP at the center of these latest sexual assault allegations.
The male politician’s name has not been released publicly, although his identity is known to be known in the House of Commons.
What we do know is that the allegations relate to assaults on four men who used rape drugs administered to the victims through drinks.
According to the Mirror story, a Conservative MP woke up to find the attacker licking his nipples.
A male Labor politician was also abused after being drugged – although sources close to him downplayed the incident – while another Tory MP’s flatmate revealed a similar thing had happened to him.
The fourth male victim claimed he rebuffed the attacker’s advances but suspected his drink had been spiked.
The newspaper quoted a source as saying: “The name of this alleged attacker is openly discussed among Conservative MPs.
“If he’s innocent, he should contact the police and our internal grievance mechanism so allegations can be investigated to clear his name.”
One MP said: “No wonder he’s been looking so awful lately with that hanging over him.”
It is understood that some of the allegations first surfaced in 2017 when several other allegations of sexual misconduct in Westminster became public.
NationalWorld has reached out to the Conservative Party for comment.
What are the other Westminster allegations?
The story is the latest in a string of misconduct allegations engulfing Westminster.
Since 2018, 56 MPs have been investigated for their behavior.
They include an unnamed Tory MP who was arrested and released on bail by the Metropolitan Police last week on multiple allegations including rape, sexual and indecent assault.
The MP in question was told to stay away from the parliamentary compound.
Other recent misconduct scandals include:
- Conservative MP Imran Ahmad Khan was forced to give up his Wakefield seat in early May after being convicted of sexually assaulting a 15-year-old boy
- Tory MP Neil Parish has been forced to resign after it was revealed he had seen pornography in the House of Commons chamber
- In 2021, former Hartlepool Labor MP Mike Hill was forced to resign after alleging he sexually harassed and bullied a former MP for a period of 16 months – he denies the allegations but was ordered to pay in May 2022 of £434,000 to the wife
- In 2020, former Dover Conservative MP Charlie Elphicke was jailed for two years after being found guilty of two counts of sexual assault against two women
- Elphicke’s wife – current Dover MP Natalie Elphicke – as well as fellow campaigners Theresa Villiers, Sir Roger Gale, Adam Holloway and Bob Stewart, broke the MPs’ code of conduct after attempting to “unduly” influence court proceedings during Elphicke’s trial
https://www.nationalworld.com/news/politics/senior-tory-mp-date-rape-drugs-westminster-3704112 Senior Tory is accused of using rape drugs on fellow MPs