• Transfer any type of file without changing the original file
• All you need is a disposable 6-digit key for easy file transfers
• Wi-Fi Direct: transmit without using data or the Internet
• Share files with multiple people at once via link
• Transfer files to a specific device
• Enhanced file encryption (256-bit)
▶ When to use Send Anywhere!
• When transferring photos, videos and music to your PC!
• When you need to send large files but you don’t have mobile data or you have trouble connecting to the Internet
• Anytime you want to send files instantly!
* While using the app, if problems or errors arise, please let us know by clicking “Send Feedback” in the More menu
• Copyright of applications submitted via Send Anywhere belongs to the application developer. If sharing an APK file conflicts with applicable copyright laws, all responsibility lies with the user.
• Normally, you won’t be able to share APK files between OS and Android. First, check with the app’s developer before cross-platform porting.
• Depending on the type of video received, the video may not be included in the phone’s gallery. In this case, use a file manager application that will play the video.
• If you cannot play the received videos, download another video player that is compatible with the video format.
To make the best use of Send Anywhere’s convenient file sharing service, we require the user permissions listed below
• Internal Memory Recording (Required): To store files located in internal storage via ‘Send Anywhere’
• Read Internal Storage (Required): To send files stored in internal memory via Send Anywhere.
• Location access: To share files using Wi-Fi Direct through the Google Nearby API. (Bluetooth can be enabled to find and identify nearby devices, so it may ask for Bluetooth permissions.)
• Record to external storage: To store files received through Send Anywhere in external storage (SD Card).
• Read external storage: To send files stored in external storage via Send Anywhere.
• Read Contacts: To send contacts stored in your phone.
• Camera: To be able to receive files via QR Code.
For more information about our terms and policies, please visit our website.