This is an application that fixes the screen to a specific orientation or rotates according to the sensor, regardless of the properties of the displayed application.
You can change the screen orientation from the notification area. It is also possible to associate a specific app with screen orientation and toggle settings when the app starts.
Not all settings are available as some screen orientations are not supported by some devices.
Because this application is forced to change the display of the running application, it may not work or in the worst case cause problems.
Please use at your own risk.
Even if the problem occurs, please don’t question the app developer as it will be annoying.
How this app works
This application exposes the user interface on a layer above other generic applications.
It’s transparent, dimensionless and untouchable, so it’s invisible to the user, but by changing the screen orientation requirements of this UI it has a high priority than the application normally displays to the user. The operating system recognizes it as a high directive.
In addition, this application will remain in the background to show the UI even after it is closed.
As a result, the user interface located in the notification bar will be displayed. This is because Android’s rules need to show something in the notification bar to stay in the background.
Due to this mechanism, there are some limitations.
– Although it is possible to change the display of the notification bar, it cannot be hidden. I usually ask that you want to turn off the screen, but please note that this is not possible due to the system.
– The system may recognize that it is causing the battery drain. In that case, this application may be terminated. If the app quits frequently, you can avoid it by setting the power saving mode, so check your device’s settings.
– Since it has a user interface above other applications, it can be considered as an application that causes unauthorized activities. As a result, this application may be detected and warnings may be displayed or activity may be prohibited. This app is not such an app, but please note that it will be an inevitable problem as long as it uses the same mechanism as the cheat app.
– If you use this application together with other overlay display applications, it may cause functional conflicts and may not function properly.
Possible settings with this app
The following settings are available
– Unknown orientation from this app. The device will be the initial orientation of the displayed app
– Rotate based on sensor information
– Fixed to vertical
– Fixed to horizontal
– Fixed for vertical inversion
– Fixed to invert horizontally
– Fixed to portrait, auto-inverted by sensor
– Fixed to horizontal, automatically flipped by sensor
on the left
– Rotate 90 degrees to the left for the sensor. If you lie on your left side and use it, the top and bottom will match.
– Rotate 90 degrees to the right for the sensor. If you lie on your right side and use it, the top and bottom will match.
– Rotate 180 degrees relative to the sensor. If you use this by plugging the top, the top and bottom will match.
– If you can’t correct in the opposite direction of portrait/landscape, try changing the system setting to auto-rotate
The source code is published under the MIT license.
APK: , Direction control,
Download Now at https://apkcombo.com/screen-orientation-control/net.mm2d.android.orientationfaker/