Screen | Orientation | Control APK 23.1.1 (Android App)
Rotate is a tool to manage device orientation. It provides all the modes that Android supports and can be configured according to different applications or events such as call, lock, headset, charge and dock. Try to explore its other features.
• Auto rotate on • Auto rotate off
• Forced automatic rotation • Forced vertical • Forced horizontal
• Inverted portrait • Inverted landscape • Sensor portrait • Sensor landscape
• Forced full sensing • Current lock – Current direction lock
• Call direction • Lock direction • Headset direction
• Charging direction • Dock direction • Application direction
• Event Priority – Customizable event priority in case two or more events occur simultaneously.
# Change the orientation of the foreground application or event with a fully customizable floating header (or notification or tile) available on top of supported actions.
• A dynamic theme engine with background awareness to avoid any visibility issues.
• Start at startup • Notifications • Vibrate and more.
• Widgets, shortcuts and notification boxes to perform different actions.
# Rotation extension to automate more than 40 actions via Locale / Tasker plugin.
• Quick settings to configure key features at once.
• Dedicated support section for general troubleshooting.
# Perform backup and restore operations to save and load application settings.
Features marked with # get paid and Rotation key are required to use them.
English, Deutsch, Español, Indonesian, Italiano, Português, Русский, Türkçe, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體)
Internet access – To show ads in the free version.
Retrieve running applications – To detect foreground app.
Usage Statistics (Android 5.0+) – To detect foreground app.
Modify system settings – To change the display orientation setting.
Draw over other apps – To change the foreground direction.
Read device status and identity – To change the phone call direction.
Run at startup – To start the service when the device boots.
Vibration Control – To vibrate the device when changing orientation.
Modify USB storage (Android 4.3 and below) – To create and restore backups.
It uses accessibility service to provide a better experience and forces lock screen orientation on Android 8.0+ devices. It will not access window content or any other sensitive data.
Rotation > Conditions > Events > Accessibility.
– Buying Rotation key for more features and support development.
– In case of bugs/problems, please contact me by email before making any reviews.
– Some apps may not work properly when forced to work in certain directions. Use Auto-rotate on/off under conditions to use system settings for those apps.
– Reverse portrait is disabled on some Xiaomi (MIUI) devices with default launcher. Please try any other launcher (home screen) to make it work.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
Download Now at https://apkcombo.com/screen-orientation-control/com.pranavpandey.rotation/