Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves could have become a couple, but the actress confessed that she prefers the decades-long friendship they share instead.
Bullock connected with Mr. as part of the magazine’s new cover story about Reeves, making it clear that, despite conflicting rumors, she and the actor were never platonic friends. When asked if they’ve ever dated, she replied, “No. But who knows? Keanu is a guy I feel like friends with every woman he’s ever dated. I don’t think anyone has anything terrible to say about him. So maybe we could have survived. I don’t know.” Bullock and Reeves starred opposite each other in both 1994 Speed, velocity and in 2006 House by the lake.
She added that she was glad nothing romantic happened because they built a beautiful friendship together. “We didn’t have to survive anything,” she explained. “We just grew up together on parallel streets and took our hats off before meeting for dinner and trying to work together. And the more time passes, the more I fear people. Can I say that if he dumped me and made me angry? Probably not.” When asked in an interview if he and Bullock would ever reunite on screen, Reeves said, “I certainly hope so.” He continued, “She’s an artist and a wonderful person. And, you know, I think we have good chemistry. And it would be really exciting and exciting if given the chance. get to perform with her again.”
Bullock also shared a personal anecdote about Reeves from about a year or two later Speed, velocity appeared as proof of Matrix undeniable attraction of the star. The pair were hanging out and talking when the subject of champagne and truffles came up and the actress confessed that she never had. A few days later, Bullock was hanging out with a friend in her new home when Reeves appeared outside with flowers, champagne and truffles and said, “I just thought you might want to try champagne and mushrooms. department, to see how it is. ” So they all opened up champagne and truffles, Reeves sat down on the couch, “put out his hand, without saying a word, and Bullock painted her nails black, like hers.”
Better stories from Vanity Fair
– Inside the sudden disappearance of The most wanted man of the art world
– The person who bought it Jeffrey Epstein’s Jets There are some regrets
– Book of Eight We can’t put down this month
– Why was the palace kept in the first place Queen’s Hospital a secret?
– NS John Mulaney – Olivia Munn Rumor Mill continues to stir
– The best Schitt’s Creek Goods
– The story behind Prince Harry’s Democratic Origins
– This is 40 for Ivanka Trump
– From the Repository: In His Majesty’s private service
– Registration for “Purchase Line” to receive curated lists of fashion, books, and beauty supplies in a weekly newsletter.
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2021/11/sandra-bullock-keanu-reeves-romantic-relationship-friendship-speed-esquire Sandra Bullock Thinks She And Keanu Reeves “Probably Could Have Survived” As A Couple