Samsung today announced the official launch of One UI 4 for its Galaxy smartphones. The One UI 4 update will launch first on the Galaxy S21 series including the Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, and Galaxy S21 Ultra starting today. One UI 4 with Android 12 comes with new customization features, privacy improvements and more. Samsung also revealed that the One UI 4 update will be coming to the following devices in the coming months:
Galaxy S20, S20 +, S20 Ultra, S20 FE, Note20, Note20 Ultra, S10, S10e, S10+, S10 5G, Note10, Note 10+, Galaxy Fold, Z Fold3, Z Flip3, Z Fold2, Z Flip, Z Flip 5G, Galaxy A82 5G, A72, A52, A52 5G, A52s 5G, A42 5G and Galaxy Tab S7 and Tab S7+.
One UI 4 update highlights:
- One UI 4 allows you to create custom mobile experiences to meet your unique needs and express your personality. With a whole host of new Color Palettes to choose from, you can change the look and feel of everything from your home screen to icons, menus, buttons, and backgrounds.
- And with reimagined widgets offering deeper customization, it’s never been easier to put your own personal touch on your smartphone experience.
- You can even more easily express yourself with the many emoji, GIF and sticker features available directly from your keyboard.
- From alerting you when an app tries to access your camera or microphone, to a new privacy dashboard that brings all your settings and controls into one convenient place, with One UI 4, it’s simple to monitor and control your privacy settings.
- Samsung’s partnerships with other industry leaders, like Google, ensure a seamless experience when using your favorite third-party apps and services.
- And whether you’re using a Galaxy Z Series, Galaxy Watch, or Galaxy Tab, you get the same look and feel across your devices and can sync them seamlessly.
The source: Samsung
https://mspoweruser.com/samsung-launch-of-one-ui-4-smartphones/ | Samsung officially announced the launch of One UI 4 for its Galaxy smartphones