A model new Rust: Console Edition replace was deployed at the moment (August 3) at 11AM BST. This patch brings the sport to model 1.04 and consists of loads of bug fixes plus some basic high quality of life enhancements.
As we speak’s new Rust: Console Version replace comes contemporary off the again of a current month-to-month server wipe. Should you not too long ago logged again into Rust in your PlayStation or Xbox to search out that your entire progress had disappeared, there’s a motive. Take a look at the hyperlink under for extra particulars on the month-to-month wipe, or hold studying for the most recent patch notes.
- MORE: When Is The Rust Console Server Wipe? (July 2021) – Date, Time and Downtime
Rust: Console Version – Replace 1.04 (August 3)
The most recent replace for Rust: Console Version was launched on August 3 for Xbox and PlayStation consoles. It has been an replace that many followers have needed for a while after the console version of the favored survival sport skilled an entire bunch of bugs.
However it seems to be like patch 1.04 fixes numerous crashes and bugs as requested, try the patch notes to examine every particular person bug that was fastened within the newest replace.
The builders of Rust: Console Version did word that there could be some downtime for the brand new replace, however didn’t specify how lengthy servers could be offline. We are going to replace this text with extra info as soon as it’s launched.
Rust: Console Version – 1.04 Patch Notes
Under you will see the official patch notes for the Rust: Console Version replace launched on August 3. This replace brings the sport to model 1.04 and can have some quick server downtime earlier than gamers can bounce again in.
- Plugging/unplugging headset and microphone will now not trigger Xbox gamers to crash.
- Fastened a number of UI crashes.
- Fastened a number of crashes that occur when loading the sport.
- Fastened a crash that would happen with a flame thrower
- Fastened the Launch Web site window exploit. Gamers will now not have the ability to use it in an effort to entry the Launch Web site monument.
- Fastened the bug permitting gamers to construct too near secure zones.
- Fastened the profanity filter from being overly delicate in blocking a participant’s motive for reporting one other participant.
- Fastened the difficulty stopping gamers from planting pumpkins and corn within the planter.
- Fastened the chairs inflicting a number of the gamers to rubber band.
- Fastened the glitch inflicting gamers to go invisible when sitting within the chairs within the Bandit Camp.
- Fastened the “Web connection not detected, please reconnect to a steady community and take a look at once more.” error message.
High quality of life and efficiency enhancements:
- Gamers can now choose up the work bench when geared up with a hammer.
- Elevated planting distance between crops (pumpkins/corn) to be extra inline with the PC distances. It will cut back server lag and may enhance efficiency.
- Disable planting close to monuments.
- Diminished variety of seeds from pumpkins and corn.
- Repair Xbox controllers not being reacquired once more after disconnecting.
- Fastened a difficulty inflicting the participant checklist to be invisible.
- Sleeping gamers will now be killed inside secure zones, or immediately outdoors of the compound.
- Fastened the Xbox percentages for achievements.
- Up to date Xbox invite system to work correctly.
Graphics and UI:
- Fastened the difficulty inflicting gamers to not see the participant mannequin as soon as they open the stock.
- Up to date Icons for Bandages, Giant Medkit and Medical Syringe. Additionally up to date the fabric for Bandages to match.
Have one thing to inform us about this text?
https://www.dualshockers.com/rust-console-edition-update-1-04-today-august-3-patch-notes-server-downtime/ | Rust: Console Version Replace 1.04 As we speak (August 3)