Rohit Sharma misses 100 at Lord’s, dismissed for 83
IND vs ENG LIVE 2nd Check – Rohit Sharma Misses 100 at Lord’s: India’s opener Rohit Sharma broke previous his nervy 30’s streak and at last smashed a fifty on the overseas soil after eight innings – however missed on lifetime chane to attain a 100 at Lord’s. The Indian opener was dismissed for 83 by James Anderson after he had stitched a 126 runs partnership with KL Rahul for the opening wicket.
IND vs ENG LIVE 2nd Check: Sensible Rohit Sharma misses lifetime probability of scoring 100 at Lord’s, dismissed for 83
IND vs ENG LIVE 2nd Check – Rohit Sharma Misses 100 at Lord’s: Along with his Check profession’s sixteenth fifty, Sharma clinched his maiden half-century in England in the course of the ongoing second Check towards the Three Lions at Lord’s.
𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 & 𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖘 😍
Rohit Sharma began gradual however picked up tempo step by step to achieve an vital half-century 👏
Tune into #SonyLIV now 👉 https://t.co/E4Ntw2hJX5 📺📲#ENGvsINDonSonyLIV #ENGvIND #RohitSharma #Fifty pic.twitter.com/Ny8H3sUvhy
— SonyLIV (@SonyLIV) August 12, 2021
A tremendous half-century by @ImRo45 at Lord’s. That is his thirteenth in Check cricket.
Dwell – https://t.co/KGM2YEualG #ENGvIND pic.twitter.com/oonVlwyWaj
— BCCI (@BCCI) August 12, 2021
INDIAN CENTURIONS AT LORD’S – 9 Indians have scored 100 at Lord’s
- Vinoo Mankad – He scored an excellent 184 towards England in 1952.
- Dilip Vengasarkar – He’s the one Indian participant to hit three check centuries at Lord’s. Vengasarkar’s first century got here in 1979 when he scored 103 off 295 balls. In 1982, he hit 157 from 264 balls, and in 1986, Dilip Vengasarkar slammed his third century at Lord’s – 126 not out.
- Gundappa Vishwanath – The previous India batter scored an aesthetic 113 at Lord’s throughout India’s tour of England in 1979.
- Ravi Shastri – The present head coach of the Indian Cricket Group and former all-rounder scored 100 runs in the course of the 1990 tour of England.
- Mohammed Azharuddin – The previous Indian captain performed a knock of 121 runs at Lord’s, which additionally got here within the 1990 tour.
- Sourav Ganguly – The previous Indian captain and present BCCI president slammed 131 runs at Lord’s in his debut tour to England.
- Ajit Agarkar – The previous Indian bowling all-rounder confirmed his means with the bat when he scored a century at Lord’s in 2002. Agarkar performed an unbeaten knock of 109 runs.
- Rahul Dravid – Considered one of India’s best Check cricketers scored an unbeaten 103 at Lord’s in the course of the 2011 tour of England.
- Ajinkya Rahane – He’s the most recent Indian batter to attain a Check hundred on the historic floor of Lord’s. He hit 103 runs off 154 balls.
IND vs ENG 2nd Check: Rohit Sharma’s final 10 innings on overseas soil
IND vs ENG LIVE 2nd Check – Rohit Sharma Misses 100 at Lord’s: Rohit missed the 100 however he should be a relieved man as lastly after 8 innings on overseas soil he might handle a 50+ rating.
In his final 10 innings abroad, he has been prey to the nervy 30’s more often than not and has seen a string of failures.
36, 12*, 34, 30, 44, 7, 26, 52, 63*, 5
The correct-handed Indian batsman had managed a median of 38.62 in his final 10 outings abroad. Sharma final smashed a half-century towards Australia in Sydney in January 2021.
Sharma has been seen in tremendous contact proper from the beginning of the innings. Earlier in the course of the play, he smashed 4 fours in an over to Sam Curran’s bowling.
Additionally learn: IND vs ENG 2nd Test: Has Joe Root’s England duped India regarding James Anderson’s playing decision?
Quickly after the hitman hit the half-century, he hit a large six to Mark Wooden’s quick ball. The hook shot went previous for a six over tremendous leg.
They name him HITMAN for this very motive 🔥
Rohit smashes the primary SIX of the match proper after his 50!🙌🏽
Tune into Sony Six (ENG), Sony Ten 3 (HIN), Sony Ten 4 (TAM, TEL) & SonyLIV (https://t.co/AwcwLCPFGm ) now! 📺#ENGvINDOnlyOnSonyTen #BackOurBoys #RohitSharma pic.twitter.com/MDu1LKRPig
— Sony Sports activities (@SonySportsIndia) August 12, 2021
Because the Indian opener- Rohit Sharma scored 50 in 1st innings in Lord’s Check, he grew to become the third Indian to take action after Vinoo Mankad (1952) Nari Contractor (1959).
For all updates on cricket and different sports activities, observe insidesport.co
https://www.insidesport.co/ind-vs-eng-live-2nd-test-brilliant-rohit-sharma-misses-lifetime-chance-of-scoring-100-at-lords-dismissed-for-83/ | Rohit Sharma misses 100 at Lord’s, dismissed for 83