Part 5 of Missile Federation kicks off this weekend with a new arena, rocket pass and ‘universe’ theme set to take players out of this world.
If you want to get all the new content included in Rocket League’s upcoming season, here’s everything you need to know about Season 5, including release date and start time.
- READ MORE: Modern Warfare 2’s Remastered Multiplayer Mode “Cancelled”, Claimants
What time do Missile Federation Part 5 release?
Part 5 of Missile Federation set to start Wednesday, November 17, in 2021.
According to the official Missile Federation website, a new update will be rolled out in November 16 at 4 p.m. PT / 7 p.m. ET / 12 a.m. GMT to prepare for the release of season 5.
After the update, Season 5 of Missile Federation is scheduled to start at 8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm GMT on November 17, based on the release of the previous installments.
The season will run for nearly 5 months, ending on March 9, 2022. There’s plenty of time to upgrade that Rocket Pass.
- READ MORE: What is ‘faulty old man skin’ in Fortnite? Viral TikTok makes fans curious
Missile Federation Details of part 5 & Season 4 Rewards
Part 5 of Missile Federation is set to include a brand new Arena variant, a new competitive season, rocket pass and more.
Follow Missile Federation website, the Season 5 Rocket Ticket includes a variety of out-of-this-world items like the Spacedirt Coat, Hyperspace animated Decals that transform to the speed of your car, and the new Goal Explosion: Cosmosis.
In addition, when Season 5 begins, all the rewards competing for Season 4 will be distributed. Details of the rewards can be found below:
- Bronze I or more – Part 4 – Bronze Wheel
- Silver I and above – Part 4 – Silver Wheel + Lower Wheel
- Gold I and up – Part 4 – Yellow wheel + lower wheel
- Platinum I and above – Part 4 – Platinum wheel + lower wheel
- Diamond I and above – Part 4 – Diamond wheel + lower wheel
- Champion class I and above – Part 4 – Champion Wheel + Lower Wheel
- Grand Champion I – Season 4 – Grand Champion Wheels + lower wheel
- Supersonic Legend – Part 4 – Supersonic Legendary Wheel + Lower Wheel
CHAMPIONAL GRAND TITLE BONUS ONLY
- Grand Champion Competition: “S4 GRAND CHAMPION” in Crimson Text
- Rumble Grand Champion: “S4 RNG CHAMP” in Crimson text
- Hoops Grand Champion: “S4 DUNK MASTER” in Crimson text
- Grand Day Snow Day Champion: “BLIZZARD S4 AWARD” in Crimson text
- Dropshot Grand Champion: “S4 FLOOR DESTROYER” in Crimson text
SUPERSONIC LEGENDARY TITLE BONUS
- Competitive Supersonic Legend: “S4 SUPERSONIC LEGEND” in Titanium White text
- Rumble Supersonic Legend: “S4 RNGENIUS” in Titanium White text
- Hoops Supersonic Legend: “S4 LEGENDARY BALLER” in Titanium White text
- Snow day supersonic legend: “S4 ICE TITAN” in Titanium White letters
- Dropshot Supersonic Legend: “S4 TILE ANNIHILATOR” in Titanium White
Have something to tell us about this article?
https://www.dualshockers.com/rocket-league-season-5-release-date-and-start-time-16-11-21/ | Rocket League Season 5 release date and start time