Riot recreation designer Kent “Riot Kent” Wu and lead recreation design director Stephen “Mortdog” Mortimer broke down a number of vital tweaks to larger price champions and overpowered Radiant gadgets happening within the Teamfight Ways 11.18 patch in at present’s Patch Rundown.
Set six continues to be round two months away, however the TFT World Championship is in a few month, resulting in a number of meta nudges happening in Patch 11.18 on Sept. 9. A complete of seven massive adjustments are happening, which embrace a Volibear “rework” and a Jax nerf, in keeping with Mortdog. Right here’s each massive change tacticians can count on to launch subsequent week in Patch TFT 11.18, revealed at present in the course of the Patch Rundown.
Massive Patch 11.18 stability adjustments
- Jax: Assault pace bonus nerfed from 30/35/100 to twenty/30/100%.
- Jax: Assault harm scaling buffed at three-star from 300 to 400 p.c.
- Jax: Well being nerfed from 1000 to 950.
- Ivern: Daisy knock-up period nerfed from 1.5/2/6 to 0.5/0.5/6 seconds.
- Ivern: Daisy well being elevated from 1500/2400/10000 to 1600/2600/10000.
- Ivern: Daisy assault harm buffed from 80 to 90.
- Volibear: Deal double harm to shields, however now not destroy them.
- Volibear: Harm nerfed from 150/300/5000 to 125/250/5000.
- Radiant Bloodthirster: Well being protect p.c nerfed from 60 to 40 p.c.
- Radiant Locket of Targon: New bonus grants 200 well being for all allies firstly of fight.
- Radiant Locket of Targon: Prime protect nerfed from 600/700/800 to 400/500/600.
- Radiant Statikk Shiv: Magic resist shred buffed from 50 to 70 p.c.
Set 5.5 champions Ivern and Volibear are a staple inclusion in a variety of ultimate comps. The upcoming patch will have an effect on Daisy through Ivern one and two-star, making her spell “much less of a stun and extra of what we’re calling an interrupt,” in keeping with Mortdog. The stability adjustments to Volibear will enable some shields to outlive the bear’s AOE assault, smashing shields with harm as a substitute of immediately obliterating all and any shields.
Jax will see one other main change as a consequence of him overperforming at one and two-star as a standalone unit. Patch 11.18 will hit the Ironclad Set 5.5 champion with a 50 HP nerf and a discount in assault pace at one and two-star.
Jax will obtain a buff at three-star, together with a variety of different four-cost champions in Patch 11.18, intending to supply three-star, four-cost champions with super-powered stats. 4-cost models getting a three-star buff embrace Draven, Aphelios, Diana, Fiddlesticks, Karma, and Galio.
The nerfs and buffs to Radiant gadgets goal to offer some consideration to less-picked gadgets whereas tuning down overpowered ones like Radiant Bloodthirster. Gamers can count on changes to Pyke all the time selecting a brand new goal after his sprint, a 50 HP nerf to Nidalee, and a slight nerf to Nunu’s eat harm. Kayle is getting an assault harm buff however a nerf to her Ascension assault. And Viego is as soon as once more getting his spell harm barely nerfed.
Patch 11.18 is scheduled to happen on Sept. 9. Some TFT Set 5.5 stability adjustments revealed at present in the course of the Patch Rundown are topic to alter previous to the 11.18 replace.
https://dotesports.com/tft/news/riot-mortdog-reveals-jax-ivern-and-volibear-nerfs-in-tft-11-18-patch-rundown | Riot Mortdog reveals Jax, Ivern, and Volibear nerfs in TFT 11.18 Patch Rundown