Find out what’s changed in Riders Republic with the latest update today, 11/23.
Riders Republic still boasts a large player base with a wide variety of races in a wide range of environments and sports ranging from skiing to flying suit.
As such a new title we can’t wait to see what Ubisoft brings in regards to new content, for now let’s see what changes are being made to the game in its current state. .
Ubisoft has released the latest patch for Riders Republic with update 1.04, for PlayStation players this will be update 1.004. The patch is live right now and you can find the notes listed below!
Riders Republic 1.04 Patch Notes Update for Today (November 23)
Most recent Riders Republic The update brings a few changes to the game, luckily this also includes zero server downtime, which keeps players from losing any game time! Here are the patch notes for the 1.04/1.004 update.
- Collision effect in PvP mode
- Republic coins are not added to player’s account after purchase on PC & Stadia
- Allocate more memory space on PS5
- Player stuck on scoreboard
- Multiple fixes for Shackdaddy challenges, side objectives, and sponsors.
- Lost button functionality after network disconnection (Trail Editor)
- Description or title has been corrected/added
- Camera direction problem with Rocket Bike
Players have also received a fix for duplicate gears, an issue that many players have flagged and reported.
That’s all we know so far about the latest changes in Riders Republic, if anything more is released, we’ll make sure to keep you updated.
Have something to tell us about this article?
https://www.dualshockers.com/riders-republic-update-1-04-patch-notes-for-today-november-23/ Riders Republic 1.04 Patch Notes Update for Today (November 23)