Welcome, pilot. You have been accepted into the RetroRocket Air Force, where you are tasked with commanding ships in our fleet of Mark 2 Orbital Freight Lander spacecraft and guiding them from afar to safely land at multiple spaceports. on the outer moons of the solar system. Some landings will be simple, and some will be quite difficult. You’ll experience a lot of gravity and atmospheric conditions as well as some awkwardly placed landing pads. Some ports are in disputed territory and your lander could even be attacked in flight!
* Start as a Second Lieutenant and get promoted up to General…and beyond.
* Flight missions at over 100 different spaceports, each presenting a unique challenge.
* Earn up to 30,000 points and 5 stars for your pilot performance on every flight. You are awarded points for flight time, fuel economy and landing speed.
* Each spaceport maintains its own global highscore ranking as well as global rankings for the shortest flight times, best fuel economy, and smoothest landings. There are over 400 different rankings for you to make a name for yourself.
* Earn RetroRocket credits by landing safely and gaining Achievements. Spend credits loading up your lander with powerful gear to help you complete more challenging missions.
* Sync your games across multiple devices.
* Play as many games as you want at the same time, switch between them easily.
* Choose between right and left control.
* Detailed help and instruction pages.
* Very few ads are mostly voluntary and can be skipped. Most of. 🙂 We want you to play and enjoy the game, not spend your time looking at the scientifically determined maximum number of ads you can have.
Of course, RetroRocket was inspired by the “Lunar Lander” genre of the 1970s, which included some of the first video games ever made. There have been many excellent examples of the concept since then. RetroRocket takes an approach that emphasizes fun, non-obtrusive arcade gameplay rather than detailed physics simulation. You can land your spacecraft pretty well even if you’re not a NASA-trained astronaut. And we really want wind in the game even if you don’t really get that much on a moon with no atmosphere.
Leaderboards are a big deal in RetroRocket. Of course, there is a typical Overall Score ranking that shows how your cumulative performance outperforms other pilots. But each level also has its own 4 rankings: Best Score, Shortest Flight Time, Best Fuel Economy and Softest Landing. This means you have a pretty good chance of being recognized as one of RetroRocket’s elite.
If you’re looking for fun, engaging, challenging (but not TOO challenging) modern Lunar Lander style arcade action with multiple ways to get rewarded (ranks, achievements, leaderboards and credits) , try RetroRocket!
See you on the leaderboard, pilot!
Download Now at https://apkcombo.com/retrorocket-lunar-lander-sim/com.realworld.retrorocket/