🎸 Real Guitar Free is a simulator app that has electric and acoustic guitar sounds recorded with live guitar! Learn to play guitar with the free chords and tabs we have available to you! The application has dozens of useful options and game modes and is perfectly suitable for both beginners and advanced guitar players.
Are you looking for a temporary replacement or want to learn and revise chords? Do you want to switch to a song you like or maybe you need tabs of popular songs? Playing music simulator games is how you spend your free time? All you need is Real Guitar. You can strum, pluck, and play virtual strings to play chords, riffs, and even solos of any complexity.
Professionally recorded high-quality sound with genuine instruments gives you the ability to play without the use of an amplifier. The emulator has a user-friendly interface that allows you to create music and songs easier than ever.
Moreover, it’s a great tool for learning guitar for beginners and a great free game for kids. Millions of musicians around the world love it for different reasons.
This is what you get with our app:
- ★ Types of guitars and musical instruments:
- – Acoustics
- – Electricity
- – Classic
- – 12 chains
★ Amazing play options:
– Solo mode to create beautiful solos (all notes are animated)
– Chord mode to practice plucking
– Hand switcher for both right- and left-handed guitar players
– Nylon and steel strings
– Different pluck patterns
- ★ Guitar chords and tabs:
- – Complete chord library book with playback function
- – Chord Finder helps you quickly find chords on the fingerboard and learn the scales on the keyboard (useful when practicing guitar lessons)
- – Songbook with notes and chords (lyrics coming soon)
The app is a great tool that can be used to:
– Teach children how to play
– Make your lessons more interesting
– Travel and practice on the go
– Learn new chords, songs, tunes, riffs and solos
– Learn the basics of bass
Tips from Gismart:
– You should definitely use the app to play songs when you’re traveling and don’t have your instruments. Daily practice improves the sense of tempo and rhythm and is definitely a way to success
– It’s a must-have tool for beginners as well as for rock band guitarists and game fans.
– To learn scales is a great way to explore the fretboard (fretboard) and improve your solo and chord performance.
– Never use poor quality apps! There are many virtual simulators out there, but only a few have high-quality guitar sounds created with live instruments and by professional musicians. Gismart we really care about quality.
Whether you’re striving to be the next rock guitarist or are simply looking for free games to let your soul out with music, Real Guitar will bring you and your friends lots of fun. ! … Oh, and did we mention not needing to change the string? )
Performance improvements and minor bug fixes.