Over 1 quarter
Experts have predicted a win for the Baltimore Ravens, but that is uncertain at this point. After the quarter-finals, neither team had a contest in the bag, but Baltimore led the Cleveland Browns 3, unchanged. No one stood out in the Raven attack group yet.
Baltimore has a habit of keeping things private this season; The team played four games decided by three or less. They will probably retreat, but we anticipate a narrow margin.
Cleveland @ Baltimore
Current record: Cleveland 6-5; Baltimore 7-3
What to know
The Cleveland Browns are 2-8 against the Baltimore Ravens since September 2016, but they will have a chance to close the gap a bit on Sunday. Cleveland and Baltimore will go head-to-head in the AFC North battle at 8:20 p.m. ET at M&T Bank Stadium. These two teams are creeping into their game after edging past their previous rivals.
The Browns took the lead in the showdown with the Detroit Lions last week, passing 13-10. The overall outcome was predictable, but Detroit turned it into a contest more than the bookmakers had predicted. Cleveland’s RB Nick Chubb did his thing and picked up 130 yards off the ground on 22 gills in addition to robbing a TD received.
Speaking of close games: Baltimore certainly did, but they escaped with a 16-13 win over the Chicago Bears last week. Raven’s only offensive touch comes from RB Devonta Freeman. Baltimore’s victory came three yards above Freeman’s field, with just 0:25 remaining in the fourth half.
Most of the team’s points come from special teams, which contribute 10 points. KY Justin Tucker offers a perfect 3 against 3 game.
The wins take the Browns to 6-5 and Baltimore to 7-3. A few stats to keep in mind as you watch: Cleveland comes out on top in NFL when it comes to javelin yards per game, with an average of 156.8. But Baltimore entered the game with an average of just 88.6 yards of charge allowed per game, second best in the league. These opposing strengths will make for an interesting match.
How to watch
- When: Sunday at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Where: M&T Bank Stadium – Baltimore, Maryland
- TV: NBC
- Streaming online: fuboTV (Free trial. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $88.00
According to the latest news, The Raven is a 3.5 point favorite against the Browns NFL Odds.
The bookmakers had a good feeling for this line, as the opening game with Raven was a favorite 4.5 points.
Top / Bottom: -110
Baltimore have won nine of their last 12 games against Cleveland.
- December 14, 2020 – Baltimore 47 vs Cleveland 42
- September 13, 2020 – Baltimore 38 vs Cleveland 6
- December 22, 2019 – Baltimore 31 vs Cleveland 15
- September 29, 2019 – Cleveland 40 vs Baltimore 25
- December 30, 2018 – Baltimore 26 vs Cleveland 24
- October 7, 2018 – Cleveland 12 vs Baltimore 9
- December 17, 2017 – Baltimore 27 vs Cleveland 10
- September 17, 2017 – Baltimore 24 vs Cleveland 10
- November 10, 2016 – Baltimore 28 vs Cleveland 7
- September 18, 2016 – Baltimore 25 vs Cleveland 20
- November 30, 2015 – Baltimore 33 vs Cleveland 27
- October 11, 2015 – Cleveland 33 vs Baltimore 30
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/ravens-vs-browns-live-stream-info-tv-channel-how-to-watch-nfl-on-tv-stream-online-26663082/ Ravens vs Browns live stream info, TV channel: How to watch NFL on TV, stream