A brand new update for Rainbow Six Siege will launch later today (November 30) and mark the beginning of the Y6S4 with a new operator, features and lots of changes.
Today’s update, unfortunately, will come with some server downtime, followed by the release of a new patch for download on all platforms. If you’re eager to know what’s new in today’s update, we have the full patch notes for Y6S4. Rainbow Six Siege below.
- READ MORE: Bioshock 4 speculation continues as logo and pitch presentation leaks
Rainbow Six Siege Y6S4 update patch notes
Below you’ll find the official patch notes for November 30 Rainbow Six Siege update, marking the beginning of Y6S4. The update will go live later today on all supported platforms.
MAP REMOVE: ALSO
Outback has received numerous updates to improve balance and player comfort. Both the main building and its exterior have been modified to allow Attackers to create and execute more effective strategies. Additionally, new exterior soft walls have been added to the building and some areas have been refurbished and cleared to remove litter and provide better balance and line of sight.
Several new locations have been added to the map:
- 1F Convenience Store, 1F Compressor Room, 1F Gear Shop and 1F Beer Refrigerator were combined into 1F Bike Repair Shop and 1F Mechanic Shop.
- Office Palace 2F is larger and has soft exterior walls.
- 1F Restaurant has been split into two rooms: 1F Restaurant and 1F Shark.
- 2F The covered terrace is now an interior area connecting Mezzanine 2F and Piano Room 2F. The stairs of Piano Room 2F have been removed.
Bomb sites have been moved:
- The sites previously at 2F Dorms and 2F Laundry have been moved to 2F Laundry and 2F Piano Room.
- Players can customize their Operator’s unique abilities in the Loads section.
- Players can navigate to any Operator in the Operators section and select the Appearance tab to view Headgear, Uniforms, Victory Celebrations, Operator Portraits, and Card Backgrounds.
- Players can customize their Moderator Cards by mixing and matching Moderator Portraits and Card Backgrounds. Their picks will be seen by their teammates before everyone starts the match and in various locations in the game. They will also be seen by the opponents they eliminate.
- User experience and UI changes have been made to various custom menus to improve player comfort.
3D WEAPON SKIN
- Players can now receive Exotic weapon skins during their Battle Pass. These new weapon skins have unique 3D effects.
- Defenders now have access to a drone counter in the HUD to help them keep track of how many conventional drones they have destroyed. This feature can be turned off in the HUD section of the Options menu.
- The visuals for the HUD have been updated to better match the game’s art direction.
- Compass now shows ping and other marker locations, as well as feedback on altitude differences.
- Loadouts (weapons, gadgets, and unique abilities) have been brought together to follow more consistent rendering rules.
- Action prompt text (e.g. Press [SPACE] to Vault) have been replaced with icons to take up less space.
- A new Privacy section in the Options menu allows players to adjust privacy-related settings in the game.
- She can now use the Adrenal Surge to revive herself, which is more in line with other gear in the game, like the Doc’s Stim Pistol.
- Her recoil boost has been removed.
- Adrenal Surge’s cooldown increased to 20 seconds (10 seconds).
ECHO + MOZZIE
- Increase the flight time of the drone outside the building to 10 seconds (3 seconds).
BULLETPROOF CAMERA remake
- Guardians can now rotate the Bulletproof Camera and use it to fire EMP blasts that disable opponent’s equipment. Attackers cannot trigger EMP explosions when the camera is hit.
CAMERA LOST SIGNAL
- When placed outdoors, Valkyrie’s Black Eye, Maestro’s Evil Eye, and Bulletproof Camera will now lose signal after 10 seconds. The player must pick up and reposition the cameras elsewhere to get the signal back.
- The ADS boost provided by Angled Grip is now 20% lower than before.
GAMEPAD RECOIL COMFORT
- Reduce top recoil:
- Jager – 416-C
- Ash – RC4
- Soup – K1A
- Zofia – M762
- Ace – AK-12
- Warden, Dokkaebi, Vigil – SMG-12
- Mozzie, Aruni – P-10 Roni
- Alibi – Mx-4 Storm
IMPROVEMENTS AND IMPROVEMENTS
First win bonus of the day
- Earn extra Battle Pass Points for winning any of the PVP games on the playlist within 24 hours of playing the first match.
- Time starts from the first match played and resets every day.
Updated Battle Point Booster
- Boosters now give you 30% bonus, 10% bonus to your teammates, and 30% bonus to team with at least 3 active Boosters.
- Bonuses can be accumulated up to 100% bonus points.
BALANCE OF THE GAME
DSEG – Disabled status for electronic gadgets
- Created more consistent Scoring and Alert messages.
- Operator access to the Observer while affected by DSEG has been normalized. Previously access was only blocked for Attackers, and now it is also blocked for Defenders.
- Cooldown timer for Iana, Finka, Lion, Dokkaebi and Warden now pauses when affected by DSEG.
- Jackal’s Eyenox automatically turns off when affected by DSEG
- Dokkaebi’s Logic Bomb skill can be interrupted by DSEG during its use.
- Attackers affected by the disabled state will no longer receive Finka’s adrenaline.
Base Test Playlist (TS)
- There are no team MMR restrictions.
- Enabled Join Process.
- Leave no penalty.
- Group of Pro League maps and New/Reworked maps with higher spawn chance.
- There is no map ban.
- Operator ban enabled. New and reworked Operators cannot be banned.
- Combination of Unranked and Quick Match settings (3 rounds and one round Overtime Competition).
- Changes are made to the user interface to make it more reliable.
The operator automatically selects
- While AFK during the Planning Phase, the Operator selected will be based on the player’s individual stats.
- This has no effect on the Random button operation.
- Live notifications are added when there is a match in progress.
- New image for Alpha Pack.
- The behavior of Siege Esports Packs has been adjusted so that instead of duplication, it will provide Battle Pass Points.
Switch activation mode
- Flame Shift Mode has been removed for weapons, but functionality (now known as Ability Switch Mode) is retained for Operators with unique abilities with different modes (Example: Zofia, Capitao).
- New Privacy tab in the Options menu.
- The Queue Stack options are moved to this new section.
- The options are: Delay hidden matchmaking and Hide area and delay.
Rotate the map
- Added the Outback map and removed the Border map from the Newcomers playlist.
- Added backcountry map to Rated/Unrated.
- Added presets for playlists when creating custom games.
For more details about Rainbow Six Siege Y6S4 patch and update notes, visit Ubisoft website.
Have something to tell us about this article?
https://www.dualshockers.com/rainbow-six-siege-update-y6s4-patch-notes-today-november-30/ Rainbow Six Siege Y6S4 Patch Notes Update Today (November 30)