The Rainbow Six Extract “Server connection failure” is the last thing PC, PS5, PS4 and Xbox players want to see when starting a game. Instead of uploading the usual menu, R6 Extraction displays an error code of “BRAVO-00000206”, indicating that “the server is not reachable” and that the game “requires an online connection”. Thankfully, there is a workaround. Here’s how to fix Rainbow Six Extraction “Server Connection Error”.
How to fix Rainbow Six Extraction “Error connecting to server” BRAVO-00000206
To fix Rainbow Six Extraction “Server connection error”, players must:
- Select “OK” and let the game try to connect again.
- For PS5 and Xbox Series X users | S, fast resume function from sleep mode is not supported. When rest mode disconnects the game’s internet, it must reconnect to the server.
- Pressing “OK” will force the connection again and should fix the problem.
- Check your Internet connection.
- Rainbow Six Extraction relies on a stable internet connection for optimal operation. Check to see if your internet is down or anyone in your household is using up bandwidth.
- Check server status.
- Restart the game and console.
- Although simple, “turn it off and back on” can sometimes fix a lot of things. Give it a go!
In other news, Microsoft has acquired Activision Blizzard. Call of Duty is one of the properties to be purchased, so what will that mean for Xbox versions of future CoD titles? Here is the information you need to know.
PC players can finally get their hands on God of War. Looks like it was worth the wait, because Review GameRevolution describes the PC release as “the final version”.
Pokemon Legends: Arceus is only out until January 28, but copies of the game appear to have leaked. One of the leaked features is changes to development.
https://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/700977-rainbow-six-extraction-server-connection-error-bravo-00000206-fix-pc-ps5-ps4-xbox Rainbow Six Extraction ‘Server connection error’ BRAVO-00000206 fix