PUBG Mobile’s Patch 1.7 is out with lots of new features. This includes the game’s partnership with Riot’s Arcane animated series, a carry-on feature, and more.
You can download the new update through the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. However, if you are unable to do this on your Android device, you can manually download the APK file to initiate a new patch.
You do not need to download the OBB file manually for PUBG Mobile’s patch 1.7. Simply open the game after installing the game to load OBB.
How to download PUBG Mobile’s patch update 1.7
- Once you’ve downloaded the APK, find it on your device.
- Click on the APK file to launch the installation process.
- You may need to enable installation of apps from unknown sources on your device.
- On Android 11, you can find this in Settings > Apps & notifications > Special app permissions > Install unknown apps.
- Once the APK has been installed, open the game to download the in-game update.
- You will still need to manually load in-game modes and maps after opening the game.
Mirror World has appeared in PUBG Mobile in this update. Players can enter the world on the Erangel map and take on the role of characters from the Arcane series. This includes Jinx, Vi, Jayce and Caitlyn.
https://dotesports.com/news/pubg-mobiles-apk-and-obb-download-link-for-android | PUBG Mobile 1.7 Update: APK and OBB Download Link for Android