Games

PUBG Celebrates Halloween By Decorating Erangel Map

The following replace arrives for PUBG Battlegrounds, the favored battle royale. Whereas the last major update for PUBG brought a new vehicle and game mode, Replace 14.1 brings a number of map modifications, a brand new carrying characteristic, and extra. However the spotlight of the brand new replace for PUBG could also be a number of well timed Halloween-themed modifications coming to the sport.

PUBG Company does a superb job at holding its on-line shooter recent with fixed updates. The timing of this could result in some goodwill, which is sweet, as information has simply got here that China has banned competitive PUBG. However aside from these restrictions in that area, gamers are in a position to benefit from the upcoming vacation with some spooky celebrating.

RELATED: PUBG Gets a Silly New Name

The very first thing that gamers will discover is that the PUBG foyer is receiving a Halloween makeover. The Halloween theme is visible but additionally comes with new music for this October vacation. So far as gameplay is anxious, Erangel is receiving a Halloween-themed overhaul. The College, Hospital, and the Beginning island all have been adorned with additional eerieness, together with Mummy Coffins.

A brand new climate sort can also be being added to the sport, one that’s darkish, foggy, and has a novel moon coloration harking back to Halloween night time. When booting up a match, there shall be a 50% likelihood for clear skies, a 20% likelihood for cloudy climate, and a 30% likelihood for this Halloween-themed climate. The sinister climate sort on prime of the Halloween decorations all through Erangel ought to mix for fairly the environment, whereas making a unique look for a PUBG map. The Care Package deal smoke can also be being altered to omit Halloween-themed colours.

Exterior of the Halloween-based modifications, Replace 14.1 nonetheless has quite a bit to supply. The most important gameplay alteration comes with the flexibility to choose up and carry downed allies. This can be a characteristic that was added to Fortnite a while in the past, and even something that Call of Duty: Warzone players asked for at one level. Whereas selecting up downed allies, gamers cannot crouch, dash, or soar, and they’re much less correct whereas taking pictures, so they’re extra weak. Nonetheless, it helps with attempting to avoid wasting a teammate in a pinch by transferring them to a safer location and slowing down their bleeding. Moreover, it’s potential to choose up enemies as effectively.

The replace additionally sees further modifications to the Erangel and Taego maps, stability modifications, UI, high quality of life enhancements, and far more. PUBG Battlegrounds has seen loads of stiff competitors since launching in 2017 with the likes of Name of Obligation: Warzone, Apex Legends, Fortnite, and extra. However nonetheless, the sport continues to be supported and see fixed alterations, updates, enhancements, and new content material. It feels just like the older assertion within the battle royale recreation, but it’s nonetheless going sturdy.

PUBG Battlegrounds is presently out there on Cell, PC, PS4, Stadia, and Xbox One.

MORE: What to Expect From Brandon Greene’s Independent Studio After PUBG

Supply: PUBG Battlegrounds


luigi scared
Someone Made a Horrifying Fleshy N64 Controller

Someone takes creativity in a rather unusual direction, and the result is a creation of a rather haunting N64 controller.

Read Next


About The Creator

https://gamerant.com/pubg-halloween-celebration-erangel-map-update-14-1/ | PUBG Celebrates Halloween By Adorning Erangel Map

screesnrantss

Inter Reviewed is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@interreviewed.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button