Pronunciation Information Of Languages MOD Features:
4.4 and up
April 13, 2022
Introduction to language pronunciation
Table of contents
- Latest update
- How to install language pronunciation APK/MOD file?
Language Pronunciation (MOD, Premium Cracked) -Learn to listen and learn to speak!
– This application uses speech-to-text and text-to-voice (text-to-voice) technology for standard pronunciation.
-This app is very easy to use. Just install it, follow the instructions step by step.
– Supports speech recognition in 119 languages.
-You do not need to change the settings of the default Google Voice Input device and TTS engine. We do all of this for you!
-You just need to put some sentences in the language you are learning. Click the play button to listen or click the microphone button to speak. This app will verify your speaking ability and guide you sentence by sentence.
– This app needs a speech to text recognition engine and a text to speech engine to learn your language. You can follow, after initial launch, our instructions for setting them up.
– Google Voice Search (Google App) v220.127.116.11 or later is required as speech before text engine. Most devices have it pre-installed.
– Fixed issue: Speech recognition may not work on some Android 12 and above devices.
– Fixed issue: Text sharing with other apps might fail on certain devices.
– Improved work efficiency
– Fix minor issues
Language pronunciation Educational games:
- Some bug fixes and improvements
- Minor bug fixes
- Added new version
- New quests added
How to install Language pronunciation on Android phone or tablet?
Download the language pronunciation APK file from androidimod.com, then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or My Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.SouthernPacificOceanFisher.spilities)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update phone settings:
- Go to your phone’s Settings page
- Tap Security or Apps
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK