This application helps you to take screenshots in continuous mode every 1 second.
The app ensures complete privacy as all the screenshots taken by you are stored in the “Private Screenshots” Folder on your device. We are almost down and can’t afford the server so we don’t keep your screenshots on our server 😛
How to take screenshots?
1. Open the app
2. Give the app some basic permissions so it can take screenshots.
3. Click “Create Floating Icon”. A floating icon will be created on your desktop.
4. Click the floating icon to start taking screenshots in continuous mode.
5. Click the floating icon again to stop taking the screenshot.
6. Review the screenshots and delete the ones you don’t need.
7. You can now view the screenshots in the “Private Screenshots” folder in your gallery.
8. You can remove the floating icon by dragging on the ring marked with the X at the bottom of the screen.
If you don’t like our floating icon mode, we also offer a professional mode which you can access through our app. Our latest update also provides quick save functionality. BTW you will be required to keep the screen on to take screenshots in burst mode. Add this amazing app to your phone now.
LMK in case there are any features that you would like us to add in future versions of the app. Hi!