Princess Charlene leaves Monaco for ‘Medical Facility’ Day after reuniting with Albert
From Monaco Princess Charlene only returned to the principality last week after spending six months apart Prince Albert in her native South Africa — but, this week, she left abruptly again.
In an interview with Everyone magazine, Albert confirmed that his wife, 43, was taken to a medical facility “outside of Monaco” after being “exhausted, both emotionally and physically.” Albert, 63, told the magazine that Charlene’s return home “went pretty smoothly for the first few hours, and after that, it was clear she wasn’t feeling well”.
Charlene has been absent for many months already sparking long-standing rumors that there are marital problems between the royal couple, but Albert tried to quash that speculation, saying Everyone: “This has nothing to do with our relationship… These are not problems in our relationship; Not with a husband and wife relationship. It’s a different nature. “
It’s been 11 days since Charlene celebrated her return to Monaco. Along an Instagram post With her husband and two children, the princess wrote last week: “Happy today. Thank you all for helping me stay strong.”
However, the situation quickly went south. On Tuesday, Monaco Royal Palace confirmed that Charlene, a former Olympic athlete, will have to rest for a few weeks and avoid public duties, citing “profound fatigue”, forcing her to withdraw from the day celebrations. Monaco’s national day.
On Friday morning, in celebration, the emperor Children have been seen holding signs say “Miss you” and “Love you.”
Her exhaustion has been linked to serious health problems since earlier this year. In September, while in South Africa, the princess was hospitalized for surgery to treat an unexplained ear, nose and throat infection. According to her facility, she was only taken to the hospital after collapsing.
Talking to EveryoneAlbert said his wife has been incapacitated due to “a number of factors that are a matter of privacy.” The prince added: “She was clearly exhausted, both physically and emotionally. She is overwhelmed and unable to cope with official duties, life in general or even family life.”
Prince Albert continued: “Clearly as a result of her various surgeries and the procedures she has undergone over the past few months… It was certainly a factor, but at the moment This I do not want to comment further. I could tell she suffered from incredible fatigue. She hasn’t slept well for a number of days and she hasn’t had a good appetite.”
The palace’s reluctance to fully explain the situation led to rumors that Charlene was unhappy in her marriage, or even seriously ill. However, Albert tried to quell a flurry of rumors in the interview, telling the magazine: “This is not COVID… It has nothing to do with cancer. It’s not a matter of personal relationships… It has nothing to do with plastic surgery or facial contouring.”
The Prince said Charlene was taken to a facility “in other places in Europe” after he and her brothers and sister-in-law conducted an intervention.
“We wanted to tell her that we love her very much, and we are there for her, and the most important aspect to her is her health,” the prince said. “That she shouldn’t worry about anything else. That we all love her, that her children love her, and that we only want the best for her. ”
The prince signed off by asking for privacy for his family while his wife was treated, adding: “I know we’ll get through this.”
Albert and Charlene got married in 2011.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/princess-charlene-leaves-monaco-for-medical-facility-days-after-reunion-with-albert?source=articles&via=rss Princess Charlene leaves Monaco for ‘Medical Facility’ Day after reuniting with Albert