Over the past few years, we’ve had a pretty good game about Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s decided to leave their royal role in early 2020 and how that affects their relationship with the rest of the family, especially Prince Charles and Prince William. Although Harry was walking with his father and brother at Prince Philip’s funeral in April and Charles talking to Harry on boys Archie Mountbatten-Windsor’s second birthday in May, it’s hard to tell if relationships are healing.
Based on Page six, Charles and Harry are now in contact more often, but the channels of communication are not completely open. One royal told the tabloid that they do communicate but they haven’t completely cleared the air. “I don’t think it’s all roses. It’s not like they sit and have a heart-to-heart on the phone once a week,” they say.
The insider added that Meghan and Harry’s departure from the royal family has really affected their relationship. “Charles was heartbroken when Harry and Meghan blamed only their families for giving up their roles and moving abroad,” the source said. “I do not think [Harry and Charles] talked for a while, but now channels of communication are open. ”
A source that Page six said to be “familiar with the inner workings of the royal family” says the family is understanding of Meghan and Harry’s reported decision to skip the annual Christmas gathering at the Sandringham estate. The source said: “I think the family accepts the situation. “They are not upset. They are accepting things their way. “
Follow Mirror, Queen Elizabeth getting ready to make the trip to the estate on December 17 and Charles, William, and Kate Middleton are planning to join her. “The Queen has told everyone she feels a lot better when she comes home late and is looking forward to welcoming them for Christmas,” a source told the tabloid. “Like many other families, this will be the first time His Majesty will be able to gather with his extended family after being separated for so long due to the coronavirus pandemic.”
Better stories from Vanity Fair
– Architect Zaha Hadid’s Rising Dreams in the desert
– Collector or Thief? Inside Queen Mary’s Royal Collection
– Princess Charlene’s Medical Saga Has become more complicated
– 12 essentials Fitness equipment is recruited from coaches on request, Dancers and more
– Iman on Life with David Bowie and A Celebration of Her Love in Perfume
– Taylor Swift, “Unsolicited Mess” and Asphyxiation by Girlboss Anachronisms
– Good Newsletter exit strategy It’s hard to find
– Britney Spears celebrates End of conservation responsibility
– Books to read this month And pre-order gifts to buy
– From the Repository: L’Affaire Kardashian
– Registration for “Purchase line“To receive curated fashion, book, and beauty listings in a weekly newsletter.
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2021/12/prince-harry-and-prince-charles-are-allegedly-speaking-again Prince Harry and Prince Charles are accused of having a back-and-forth