A representative for Prince Charles denied the claim that the royal family asked about the skin of Prince Harry and Meghan Marklethe children are purely ‘fictional’.
Based on Page six, who received an early copy of Christopher Andersen‘s new book Brothers and wives: Inside the private lives of William, Kate, Harry and Meghan, a “good source” claims that the Prince of Wales himself asked about the skin color of his future grandchild. They say that Charles talked to Camilla in 2017 on the morning Harry and Meghan announced their engagement, asking his wife, “I wonder what the kids will look like?” The insider added that Camilla was “a bit taken aback” by the question and knowingly replied, “Wow, absolutely gorgeous, I’m sure.” Charles is then said to have lowered his voice and asked back, “I mean, what do you think their baby’s skin could be like?” But a Clarence House spokesperson told the outlet, “This is fictitious and not worthy of further comment.”
On Monday, the book’s author continued Today and emphasized that “his sources are certain” and “Whatever is in the book, there are many sources for this.” Andersen also elaborated on that refuted story about Prince Charles, adding, “What I’m saying is that on the morning that Harry and Meghan’s engagement was announced, in a very benign, Thai way. Prince Charles started thinking about what their future grandchildren might look like.I mean, this is a beautiful biracial American woman and the most famous redhead in the world. I’m a grandfather, of course we all do this, you know, you speculate about it, but it was turned into something very malicious. It was actually weaponized by men in gray who run the Palace organization.”
Transparent Couple’s interview with Oprah This March, Meghan revealed that, “During the months when I was pregnant, all during this time – so we paralleled our conversation about how he wouldn’t be confidential, he would was not given the title and there were also concerns and conversations about how dark his skin might have been when he was born.” She said “there have been some conversations about it.” it.” Amazed, Oprah explained that there were discussions “about how dark is your child going to be?” Meghan replied, “Likely, and what that means or looks like.” The couple, however, declined to say who in their family raised the question.
Better stories from Vanity Fair
– Architect Zaha Hadid’s Rising Dreams in the desert
– Collector or Thief? Inside Queen Mary’s Royal Collection
– Princess Charlene’s Medical Saga Has become more complicated
– 47 Best Early Amazons Black Friday 2021 Deals to Shop Now
– Iman on Life with David Bowie and A Celebration of Her Love in Perfume
– Taylor Swift, “Unsolicited Mess” and Asphyxiation by Girlboss Anachronisms
– Good Newsletter exit strategy It’s hard to find
– Britney Spears celebrates End of conservation responsibility
– 44 items to shop for prepare for Gucci house
– From the Repository: L’Affaire Kardashian
– Registration for “Purchase line“To receive curated fashion, book, and beauty listings in a weekly newsletter.
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2021/11/prince-charles-denies-asking-about-archie-skin-color-prince-harry-meghan-markle Prince Charles Denies claims he asked about the skin color of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle