A few Pokemon Legends Arceus Mystery gift codes are available as pre-order bonuses with sites like Amazon, however, not all of them are obvious and it can be difficult to keep track of which bonus DLC is available with retailers any – especially since some are exclusive, and some have a limited date when they can be used first. These are all available Pokemon Legends Arceus pre-order DLC.
How to get Mystery Gift codes in Pokemon Legends Arceus
To receive the Mystery Gift, pre-order the DLC in Pokemon Legends Arceus:
- Play through the main story mode and complete Mission 5, which can take several hours of gameplay.
- Open the satchel menu.
- Press ZR to scroll to the right of the screen with Wi-Fi connection.
- Select the “Mystery Gift” option.
- Select “Receive with code/password” for pre-order rewards with a code, or “Get over the Internet” for DLC that doesn’t require a code.
Below are the currently available Mystery Gifts and which option players will need to choose in order to receive them.
- Baneful Fox Mask – Received via Internet
- Hisuian Growlithe Kimono Set – Internet Access
- 30x Weight Ball – Get it with code, pre-order Nintendo eShop exclusive
- Garchomp Kimono Set – Get it with code, Amazon pre-order exclusive
Pre-orders from the Nintendo eShop and Amazon will require a specific code that should have been provided via email – check with the retailer’s customer service if not. Most of these pre-order items will expire on May 9, 2022at 5pm PST / 9pm EST / 1am GMT on May 10, so make sure to unlock them before that time.
There’s more bonus DLC available to anyone saving their Nintendo Switch data from some other Pokemon game, and here’s how to do it. To know more about Pokemon Legends Arceus, this is what shiny pokemon is lockedbut beware of vandals because the whole Pokedex leaked soon.
https://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/701410-pokemon-legends-arceus-mystery-gift-codes-pre-order-dlc-kimono-set Pokemon Legends Arceus Mystery Gift Code: How to Get Pre-order DLC