Pokemon Legends: Arceus Lost And Found: How to get back the lost bags
The Pokemon Legend: Arceus The Lost And Found feature is a new online option for the main Pokemon games that allows players to recover other players’ lost bags and return them for rewards – and hopefully, you You can also get your own bag back if their character is defeated and fainted some where in the Hisui . region. So what will players do with Lost Satchel and what are the Pokemon Legends: Arceus Lost and Found rewards?
How to use the Pokemon Legends: Arceus Lost And Found online feature
To use the Lost and Found feature in Pokemon Legends: Arceus, players need:
- Get their Switch linked online using Wi-Fi.
- Find the Lost Satchel(s) in the open world and collect them – the game makes this easy by placing a clear symbol on the map. Simply go to a dropped bag and press “A” to collect it.
- Press ZR to scroll to the right of the screen with Wi-Fi connection.
- Select the “Lost and Found” option. Here the player will see all the Lost Satchels they have collected.
- Return each bag for a reward.
What is the reward of Pokemon Legends: Arceus Lost And Found?
Returning the Lost Bag with the Lost and Found feature rewards players between 50-100 Merit Points and grateful players can also reward their finder with a gift item . Merit Points can be used to purchase necessary items at the Trading Station in Jublife Village, such as evolution stones that players need to evolve their Pokemon.
For more on Pokemon Legends: Arceus, anyone who has saved data on their Nintendo Switch from some other Pokemon games can get some additional DLC, and here’s how to do itand this is everything players need to know about Mystery Gift codes. More, this is what shiny pokemon is locked, but beware of vandals because the whole Pokedex leaked soon.
https://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/701416-pokemon-legends-arceus-lost-and-found-return-satchels-rewards Pokemon Legends: Arceus Lost And Found: How to get back the lost bags