Pokemon Home Update 1.2.1 / 1.52 Patch Notes Today (November 30)
A brand new update for Pokemon Home was rolled out earlier today (November 30) to both the Nintendo Switch and iOS/Android versions of the game.
Sorry, today’s update does not include support for the recent release Shining Diamonds and Shining Pearls. Fans are eager for more support, but it won’t arrive around 2022.
But nevertheless, a Pokemon Home Updated here and have some changes to complete. Check out the official patch notes and details for November 30 Pokemon Home update below.
- READ MORE: Is there a shiny Piplup in Pokemon Go Spotlight Hour November 2021?
What’s new in today Pokemon Home Update?
Today’s new update comes with some extended server downtime. Player can’t log in Pokemon Home between 1am UTC and 6am UTC.
Following a planned server maintenance, a new patch has been rolled out to both Nintendo Switch and iOS/Android Devices. Nothing exciting other than a few bug fixes and quality of life improvements.
The method of displaying the Catch Schedule has now been changed, players will be able to view in day or month format from now on.
You can see the full list of changes and fixes in the patch notes below.
- READ MORE: Pokemon GO Great League Team / Best Pokemon – GBL Season 10
Pokemon Home 1.2.1 / 1.5.2 Patch Notes
Below you’ll find the official patch notes for November 30 Pokemon Home update. As mentioned before, this patch is available now on both Nintendo Switch (1.2.1) and iOS/Android Devices (1.5.2).
- Changed the method to toggle how the Catch Schedule is displayed.
- The Catch Calendar can be viewed in a day-by-day or month-by-month format.
- Fixed an issue where users could not sign in to the app if their mobile device was set to certain languages.
- Other issues have also been addressed to ensure a user-friendly experience.
Have something to tell us about this article?
https://www.dualshockers.com/pokemon-home-update-1-2-1-1-52-patch-notes-today-november-30/ Pokemon Home Update 1.2.1 / 1.52 Patch Notes Today (November 30)