Pokemon GO gamers can put together for one third of this month’s Legendary Raids by learning up on the very best Virizion counters out there.
The primary massive Pokemon GO Battle Raid rotation of November 2021 has arrived, which suggests the time to battle Darkrai is briefly over and trainers are actually specializing in a trio of tier 5 boss fights. There are some highly effective and meta-relevant encounters up for grabs, so get these Distant Raid Passes queued up and prepared.
The November 5 rotation brough the Swords of Justice: Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion again to the cellular AR sport as soon as once more. Every third of the trio has their very own strengths, so Pokemon GO gamers will wish to replace all of their counter rosters with the newest methods with the intention to simply defeat every of the Legendaries over the following few weeks..
Trainers ought to take into account that Virizion is a Grass/Preventing-type. That pairings signifies that it’ll be extra weak to Flying-type counters. That’s what gamers will actually wish to give attention to whereas developing a counter roster earlier than heading into these battles…
Greatest Virizion Raid Counters
- Pidgeot (Mega) – Gust/Courageous Chook
- Moltres – Wing Assault/Sky Assault
- Rayquaza – Air Slash/Aerial Ace
- Honchkrow – Peck/Sky Assault
- Tornadus – Air Slash/Hurricane
- Unfezant – Air Slash/Sky Assault
- Mewtwo – Confusion/Psystrike
- Tornadus (Therian) – Air Slash/Hurricane
- Lugia – Extrasensory/Sky Assault
- Togekiss – Air Slash/Aerial Ace
- Zapdos – Thunder Shock/Drill Peck
- Braviary – Air Slash/Courageous Chook
- Staraptor – Wing Assault/Courageous Chook
- Reshiram – Hearth Fang/Overheat
- Yanmega – Wing Assault/Aerial Ace
- Volcarona – Hearth Spin/Hurricane
- Latios – Zen Headbutt/Psychic
An important factor trainers can do is to enter the battle with sufficient pals (at the least three or 4 mid- to high-level gamers) and to give attention to utilizing Pokemon that make the most of the boss’ weaknesses. Raiders ought to have an honest quantity of Flying-types Pokemon powered up must be in for a simple battle this time round. Don’t hesitate to burn by some Stardust, Rare Candy, and TMs with the intention to correctly put together for the massive struggle.
Extra particulars about upcoming occasions ought to arrive all through the final days of the Season of Mischief. Be sure you examine again within the close to future for extra Pokemon GO technique guides, information, and updates. Till then, good luck on the market, trainers!
Pokemon GO is accessible on Android and iOS.
Pokemon GO players can prepare for one third of this month’s Legendary Raids by studying up on the best Terrakion counters available.
About The Writer
https://gamerant.com/pokemon-go-virizion-counters-november-2021/ | Pokemon GO – Virizion Counters (November 2021)