There is no shortage of quests to complete in Pokemon GO Tour Johto, and one of them is a series of different Collecting Challenges for you to complete before the event ends.
The main Pokemon GO Tour Johto will take place on Saturday, February 26, starting at 9:00 a.m. local time and running until 9:00 p.m. local time.
There are a lot of Collecting Challenges to complete during this time, so just knowing the Pokemon to find even before the event starts could be a good way to start.
- THAN: Don’t miss the Johto Battle Trial Time Study.
What is the Collection Challenge?
The Collection Challenge was introduced with Pokemon GO in early 2021 and task you to catch certain Pokemon in specific event.
Most of the time, there’s only one Collection Challenge at a time, but big events like Pokemon GO Tour Johto have multiple events at once.
In fact, there are up to 10 of them to complete in the Pokemon GO Tour Johto, with some of them having some unique twists beyond catching them normally.
Details of collect challenge and reward
There are a total of 10 Collect Challenges to complete in Pokemon GO Tour Johto, five of which are fairly traditional with five hour habitat-based Pokemon capture.
Others will ask you to evolve Pokemon, catch through Incense, or trade on two depending on whether you have Gold or Silver, catch in raids or other means to get a few special Pokemon that you won’t find. You can check it out in full below LeekDuck.
The town of New Bark
- Reward – 1x Incense, 15x Big Ball, Politoad encounter
- Full of energy
- Reward – 1 time Incense, 15 times Big Orb, Energetic Encounter
- Reward – 1x Incense, 15x Large Orb, Encounter with Scizor
City of Goldenrod
- Reward – 1x Incense, 15x Large Orb, encounter with Miltank
- Reward – 1x Incense, 15x Large Orb, Steelix encounter
- Evolve to all 40 Johto . evolutions
- Reward – 25,100 XP, 3x Rare Candies, 1x Star Shards
Gold Flavor / Silver Trade
- Reward – 2,022 Stardust, 1x Incense, 15x Ultra Balls or 2,022 Stardust, 1x Lucky Egg, 15x Golden Razz Berries
Silver Flavor / Gold Trade
- Reward – 2,022 Stardust, 1x Lucky Egg, 15x Golden Razz Berriesor 2,022 Stardust, 1x Incense, 15x Ultra Balls
- Rewards – 1x Fast TM, 1x Charged TM, Unknown Encounter
- Reward – 2,510 XP, 2,510 Stardust, 1x Incense
All of the Collecting Challenges above will be available during the GO Tour Johto event, with the Trade Collect Challenge lasting after 9:00pm ending until 11:00pm local time to allow for the following trading there.
Have something to tell us about this article?
https://www.dualshockers.com/pokemon-go-tour-johto-collection-challenges-how-to-complete-and-rewards/ Pokemon GO Tour Johto Collection Tour How Challenges To Complete