Pokemon GO’s Season of Heritage has been around for a few months and has a month to go, and players who pre-purchased their GO Tour Johto tickets early are receiving another Timing Study to complete the Catching Challenge.
We’ve seen two more challenges offered to players throughout December and January, the first one being free and the second requiring a pre-purchased ticket.
The first of them is related to Stardust and the most recent to conclude includes XP, so now the third and final one of the trilogy has to do with catching Pokemon.
- THAN: Learn about the 2022 Lunar New Year event and Time Study.
When is the catch challenge?
The Pokemon GO Tour Johto will take place later this month, but the Season of Heritage Catch Challenge will begin a few weeks earlier.
By pre-buying a Pokemon GO Tour Johto ticket by February 10, 2022, you’ll gain access to the Catch Challenge Timing Study starting on Tuesday, February 1, at 12:00 a.m. local time. method and you can get it done by Monday. , February 28, at 11:59 p.m. local time.
While the GO Tour Johto takes place before the end of the month, Time Study will last an entire month, so feel free to wait to complete part of this while catching tons of Pokemon during that event.
Season of Heritage Catch Challenge rewards and research quests
Just like we saw last month with XP for those who pre-purchased Pokemon GO Johto Tickets, February has its own set of challenges.
This time it’s a Catch-Up Challenge provided you’ve pre-purchased your tickets, with a total of tickets divided into 15 steps that must be completed sequentially.
After you complete the first one, the second one becomes available and so on until you complete the challenge. Also, there is a side challenge that will give you a cosmetic bonus for catching a total of 600 Pokemon, which is the sum of all the other steps if you are moving from one step to the next without catching. more Pokemon each time.
Thanks to LeekDuckwe have a full list of 15 missions that you will have to complete to get the ultimate reward at the end of the event.
- Catch 15 Pokemon – 20x Poke Balls and 500 Stardust
- Catch 20 Pokemon – 1x Incense and 500 XP
- Catch 20 Pokemon – An Encounter with Krabby and 500 Stardust
- Catch 25 Pokemon – 15x Razz Berries and 500 XP
- Catch 25 Pokemon – 15x Great Balls and 500 Stardust
- Catch 30 Pokemon – Gligar encounters and 500 XP
- Catch 30 Pokemon – 15x Nanab Berries and 500 Stardust
- Catch 35 Pokemon – Meet Primeape and 500 XP
- Catch 35 Pokemon – 2x Silver Pinap Berries and 500 Stardust
- Catch 40 Pokemon – Galarian Zigzagoon Encounter and 500 Stardust
- Catch 40 Pokemon – Pupitar Encounter and 500 Stardust
- Catch 50 Pokemon – 3x Golden Razz Fruit and 500 XP
- Catch 60 Pokemon – An Encounter with Noibat, 25x Noibat Candy and 500 Stardust
- Catch 75 Pokemon – 5,500 XP and 2,500 Stardust
- Catch 100 Pokemon – 1x Remote Raid Card and 500 Stardust
Apart from those, you also have the above mentioned quests and rewards.
- Catch 600 Pokemon in total – Noibat Hat and 50x Noibat Candy
Just remember to pre-purchase your GO Tour Johto ticket by February 10th to gain access to it and complete the Timing Study at the end of the month.
Have something to tell us about this article?
https://www.dualshockers.com/pokemon-go-season-of-heritage-catch-challenge-timed-research-tasks-and-rewards/ Pokemon GO Season of Heritage Catch Challenge Timed Research Quests and Rewards