Pokemon GO’s annual holiday event is back this year, and trainers will have plenty of bonuses and fun features to enjoy.
The holidays are always a particularly busy time in the mobile AR world of Pokemon GO and this year is no different. Will have a lavish two-part holiday grand holiday in-game during the second half of December, and trainers have plenty of cool bonuses, spawns, and special raid bosses to enjoy.
The event starts on December 16 at the start of Season 1, so Pokemon GO Players still have some time to prepare. As always, this event is one of the biggest events of the year, apart from summer GO Fest activities, so there needs to be something for every type of player to enjoy.
Detailed instructions for each part are coming soon, including a full list of special creatures and Battle Raid bosses, so be sure to stay tuned for those in the coming days. Players can now check out the long list of Holiday Event Rewards to start preparing their Pokemon gear and storage space…
Part 1 Date and Time
Season 1 runs from Thursday, December 16, 2021, at 10 a.m. to Thursday, December 23, 2021, at 10 a.m. local time
Part 2 Date and Time
Season 2 runs from Thursday, December 23, 2021, at 10 a.m. to Friday, December 31, 2021, at 8 p.m. local time
Holiday event bonus
- Open up to 45 Gifts per day and have up to 40 Gifts in your Item Bag
- Increase CP Mega Abomasnow
- Team GO Rocket Grunts will have more Water and Ice-type Pokémon
- You’ll be able to meet Pokémon wearing the costume: Holiday Delibird, Holiday Stantler, Holiday Spheal, Holiday Cubeo, and Holiday Glaceon
- Festive Hats, Festive Jackets and Festive Shorts will be available in the In-game Shop
- You’ll be able to get holiday-themed stickers by spinning PokéStops, opening Gifts, and buying them from the in-game store.
That’s just everything players know about the upcoming event, but we should learn more about the exact details throughout. Early days of Heritage Season. Be sure to check back in the near future for more Pokemon GO Strategy guide, news and updates. Until then, good luck out there, coaches!
Pokemon GO Now available on mobile devices.
Niantic is adding a new Powered-Up PokeStop feature to Pokemon GO by taking advantage of smartphone AR scanning features.
About the author
https://gamerant.com/pokemon-go-holiday-2021-event-date-bonuses-and-details/ Pokemon GO Holiday 2021 Event dates, bonuses and details