Since the release of Pokemon Yellow, Walking Pokemon has followed players as a main part of the popular RPG series. inside Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl remakes for the Nintendo Switch, however, they can pose a real danger to the Trainer’s health. The walking Pokemon bug is supposed to trap users in potentially unavoidable areas, leaving those affected in dire need of a solution.
How to fix the problem of walking Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl malfunctioning
After a walking Pokemon follows and pushes its trainer, locking them in place, use the following methods to get out:
- On the main menu screen, hold the Up key + X + B to restore the backup.
- This will toggle the game state into two back saves, which may not work depending on the actions taken when stuck.
- Move to the Underground and capture a Ralt that can teleport.
- Ralt should be below Level 27 for the best chance of knowing this move.
- Press Y and enter the Alliance Room to exchange Pokemon with Teleport.
- The player must go downstairs in the Pokemon Center to unlock this function.
- Crush in the ground to level up Pokemon that can learn Teleport or Fly.
- Digging won’t help on the ground, though Teleport and Fly will.
- Teleporting should be prioritized, as this issue can occur before Fly is unlocked.
Redditor u/MiseDawg got stuck behind two NPCs in Veilstone after their walking Pokemon, Skuntank, saw fit to push them into an inescapable dimension. NS theme mentions that they plan to contact Nintendo, so hopefully it won’t be long before players get the fix in the form of an update, patch, or hotfix. Until then, it’s probably best to avoid assigning a Pokemon to walk in Shining Pearl and Brilliant Diamond.
For more on Pokemon BDSP, learn how to get National Dex.
In other news, the Call of Duty: Vanguard exploit is giving players infinite killstreaks.
https://www.gamerevolution.com/news/697973-pokemon-brilliant-diamond-shining-pearl-walking-bug-fix-get-unstuck Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Walking Bug Fix: How to Uninstall