Tech

Poco X3 Pro Catches Fire and Explodes Minutes After Charging

Poco X3 Pro Catches Fire and Explodes Only Two Months After Purchase

Though smartphones have turn into one of many important commodities in our lives, it’s not a fairly sight once they explode or catch hearth close to us or our family members. Whereas smartphones catching on hearth or exploding was not widespread earlier than, we have seen varied units explode in users’ pockets or while charging within the current previous. Equally, a consumer lately reported that his Poco X3 Professional exploded solely two months after buy. The system was officially launched in India again in March this yr.

The report comes from a consumer named Ammy Bhardwaj who lately took to Twitter to share his tragic accident. Bhardwaj shared a few footage of his exploded system and says that his Poco X3 Professional caught hearth and exploded proper after he disconnected it from charging. You possibly can try his tweet proper under.

So, as you may see, the consumer mentions that his Poco smartphone was totally charged earlier than he disconnected from the charging adapter. Simply 5 minutes after he disconnected it from charging, the Poco X3 Professional caught hearth and exploded on the consumer’s mattress. Fortunately, nobody was injured throughout the accident. Solely the consumer’s mattress sheet was ruined.

Now, trying on the footage of the destroyed system, it looks as if the battery of the Poco system swelled up inside and caught hearth. Though there isn’t a picture of the system’s entrance, the again panel of the smartphone is totally destroyed.

Bhardwaj states that he reached out to Poco’s official buyer care deal with on Twitter following the accident. Though the corporate has responded back to his tweet, the consumer experiences that no additional actions have been taken relating to his system.

Poco clarified that its smartphones undergo varied high quality checks earlier than launch. Nevertheless, because of the unstable nature of Lithium-ion (Li-ion) batteries, you by no means know which one will explode and switch your smartphone right into a burning bar of fireside. You possibly can try our current in-depth video on YouTube to get an thought of why trendy smartphones are liable to exploding proper under.

Now, in case you are anxious that your smartphone will explode too, it is best to take some precautionary measures. For starters, keep away from leaving your smartphone for in a single day charging beside the place you sleep. As a substitute, keep watch over the charging and the thermal degree of your system and disconnect it earlier than the again panel will get too scorching. And in the event you assume your battery is swelling up over time, substitute it straight away earlier than it explodes and destroys your smartphone.

https://beebom.com/poco-x3-pro-catches-fire-explodes/ | Poco X3 Professional Catches Fireplace and Explodes Minutes After Charging

Sportset

Inter Reviewed is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@interreviewed.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

7 + nine =

Back to top button