Second day of Pokémon Go Fest 2021 has begun rolling out in certain regions, and players have taken advantage of various rewards to complete the requirements for the third and final Ultra Unlock bonus.
In total, this means players have now completed all 24 global challenges held in the Global Challenge Arena during the event.
Niantic will now run three more weeks of themed content starting July 23. Each week of this Ultra Unlock bonus will feature new content, most of which we still have no word on.
- Ultra Unlock Part One: Time – July 23 to August 3
- “The flow of time will be interrupted! Pokémon from different eras will appear more often. “
- Ultra Unlock Part Two: Space – August 6-17
- “The space itself will be distorted when Pokémon from various places appear!”
- Ultra Unlock Part Three: ??? August 20 to 31 31
- “Will these unusual events continue to happen? What awaits us in Season 3? Stay tuned, Trainers — we’ll keep you updated with our findings! “
Of the three events, we only know the theme for two, Time and Space, and Niantic only suggests that Ultra Unlock Part One: Time will add Shiny Cranidos and Shieldon to the game.
Based on the message, Niantic will stop sharing any details about the final milestone for a while. However, Hoopa appeared in the game’s loading screen and its loop was seen in the game on day two, so it will likely be related to the Mythical Pokémon in some form.