Phasmophobia will get a brand new hotfix replace immediately, wiping a number of points after the current Exposition replace, and making use of some adjustments to the gameplay components.
It’s a standard thread that video games often get plenty of hotfixes after getting an enormous content material replace, and Phasmophobia isn’t any exception.
- CHECK THIS OUT: Get Model Ambassador Mirage Pores and skin in Apex Legends
After the most important Exposition replace, that is the third hotfix that Phasmophobia receives. Based mostly on the player suggestions, the builders have made adjustments to a number of the in-game gadgets.
Check out the patch notes down under:
Phasmophobia Replace 0.3.0.3 Patch Notes for Immediately
- The DOTS Projector sound will now flicker randomly as a substitute of when the ghost interacts with it
- The DOTS Projector interplay will not produce EMF
- Eliminated most home candles resulting from efficiency points
- Decreased the glowsticks brightness after it’s one minute use time because it was too vibrant
- VR: Your motion pace will not change primarily based on the rotation of your controller and can now solely be primarily based on the joystick/ trackpad
- VR: Now you can seize the Journal with each fingers once more in addition to work together with UI together with your left hand
- Fastened a problem the place the Goryos energy wasn’t functioning accurately
- Fastened a bug the place you might see the evening imaginative and prescient mild when carrying a head digital camera
- Fastened a bug the place the cameras nonetheless had the jitter publish processing impact
- Fastened a problem the place the Spirit Field emission/ bloom was too vibrant
- Fastened a bug the place clicking on locked retailer gear would cease you from shopping for different gear should you had been too low degree
- Fastened a bug the place you might make the photograph digital camera flash with out taking a photograph
- Fastened a bug the place you’d get very low fps on the principle menu after a recreation if utilizing a gamepad
- Fastened a bug the place standing close to a DOTS Projectors would cease your sanity drain
- Fastened a spot within the Willow rest room the place you might get caught
- Fastened some lacking translations on the principle menu
- Fastened a couple of areas on Asylum the place the ghost might get caught behind the wall
- Fastened a bug the place you might maintain the Tripod with a digital camera on throughout a hunt and never get chased
- Fastened and improved the gamepad navigation on the Journal
- Fastened a bug the place you’d get teleported again to the van should you went out of bounds
- Fastened a bug the place graphics choices weren’t being utilized to the useless processing results
- Fastened a bug the place sensors positions would desync in multiplayer after being grabbed from a wall
- Fastened a bug the place walkie talkie player volumes had been too loud
- Fastened a bug the place your voice chat microphone wouldn’t be set till you restarted the sport
- Fastened a bug the place different gamers gear of their stock wouldn’t drop after they died
- VR: Fastened a bug the place teleport seize wouldn’t all the time seize objects
- VR: Fastened a problem the place it was exhausting to seize objects with teleport seize
- VR: Fastened a bug the place should you teleport grabbed a positioned DOTS Projector it wouldn’t flip off
- VR: Fastened seize rotations for the flashlights, cameras and smudge sticks
- VR: Fastened a bug the place the place you might take a photograph within the truck when the digital camera was off
- VR: Fastened a problem the place the Thermometer textual content was exhausting to learn
- VR: Fastened a bug the place you couldn’t hear parabolic sounds should you held the parabolic microphone in your left hand
Phasmophobia is now accessible on PC. The sport helps VR headsets as nicely.
Have one thing to inform us about this text?
https://www.dualshockers.com/phasmophobia-update-0-3-0-3-patch-notes-for-today-september-3/ | Phasmophobia Replace 0.3.0.3 Patch Notes for Immediately, September 3