Just a few hours earlier, Nvidia had released Game Ready driver update 496.76 for its GPUs to fix a wide range of issues with many titles including Battlefield 2042, according to the patch notes.
Battlefield 2042 currently available through Early Access to EA Play subscribers and owners of the Gold or Ultimate Edition of the game. However, the game is not optimized well as most players report various bugs and problems in the game.
- CHECK THIS POST: 5 best experts in Battlefield 2042 for beginners and pros
While the official update for Battlefield 2042 Still not out, Nvidia has rolled out a new driver update for its GPU today improve the overall performance of the game when DLSS is enabled.
As explained in the patch notes, this new update maximizes the DLSS utility in improving the overall performance of the game on Nvidia-powered PCs. In addition, it reduces latency by applying some fixes to the Nvidia Reflex option.
Below you can see the patch notes:
Nvidia driver update patch notes 496.76
- Provide the best 0 day gaming experience for Battlefield 2042, which uses NVIDIA DLSS and maximizes performance and NVIDIA Reflex to minimize latency.
Issues have been fixed
- WRC 8 FIA World Rally Championship / WRC 9 FIA World Rally Championship: The game crashes on launch.
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakthrough: Textures in the game may flicker.
- Transport fever: The game crashes on launch.
- Transport fever 2: The null pointer exception occurred in the display driver.
- Quake 2 [RTX]: Broken image occurs in blurred background (bloom effect).
- Far Cry 6 [DirectX 12][GeFOrce RTX 3070 Ti]: With ULTRA + DXR + HD texture setting, the game crashes at 4K.
- Detroit becomes human: Random stuttering/freezing occurs in the game.
- Red Dead Redemption 2: Game crashes with TDR or system crashes while running the game.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War: Random game crashes.
- Marvel’s Avengers Xbox Game Pass for PC version: The game may crash randomly during gameplay.
Remember that only the RTX series of GPUs support the Nvidia DLSS feature. So this update might not help you much if you are using GTX GPU. However, we recommend that you always install the latest drivers.
Have something to tell us about this article?
https://www.dualshockers.com/nvidia-496-76-driver-update-patch-notes-november-16-bf-2042-improvements/ | Patch Notes Nvidia Driver Update 496.76 (November 16), Improvements BF 2042