Parking Jam 1.0.3 APK (MOD) for Android
Information about Traffic Jam: Mega Escape MOD Features:
4.4 and up
April 15, 2022
About Traffic Jam: Mega Escape
Table of contents
- Latest updates
- How to install Parking Jam: Mega Escape APK/MOD file?
- Ask and answer
Traffic Jam: Mega Escape (MOD, Unlimited Money) Parking Jam: Mega Escape is an addictive and brain-burning puzzle board game. Many cars randomly parked in the parking lot causing serious traffic jam, how do you get out? As the level increases, the difficulty also becomes harder, unprecedented challenges are waiting for you. Are you ready?
Brand new challenging car game! In this game, you need to use strategy and ingenuity to help solve traffic jams. Whether it’s when you’re queuing, waiting for the bus, resting, bored or just want to relax, just open the free puzzle game and slide the car to drive out of the parking lot. Improve your IQ, Test your brain yourself！
★ HOW TO PLAY:
· Slide the car in the direction of the car
· Horizontal cars can only move horizontally
· Vertical cars can only move in the vertical direction
· Game goal: move a path in the middle to let the stuck car drive out
· Hundreds of genius levels are waiting for you to challenge
· Simple and durable, easy to start
· Moderate difficulty, suitable for all ages
· Challenge to find the fastest parking game solution
DOWNLOAD AND FUN TODAY – Get this free and challenging puzzle board game and become a park owner now!
Welcome to our game experience. If you have any questions, contact us freely.
Parking Jam: Mega Escape Puzzle Game:
- Some bug fixes and improvements
- Minor bug fixes
- Added new version
- New quests added
How to install Parking Jam: Mega Escape on Android phone or tablet?
Download the Parking Jam: Mega Escape APK file from androidimod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or My Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.car.parking.master.puzzle.truck.games)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update phone settings:
- Go to your phone’s Settings page
- Tap Security or Apps
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK