New Orleans @ Indiana
Current record: New Orleans 3-14; Indiana 6-11
What to know
After three games on the road, the Indiana Pacers are heading home. They and the New Orleans Pelicans will go head to head at 7 p.m. ET on November 20 at Gainbridge Fieldhouse without much rest after finishing yesterday’s game. Indiana and New Orleans are leading in the past 12 head-to-head matches (6-6).
It ended but no cigars for the Pacers as they lost 121-118 to the Charlotte Hornets on Friday. The loss was only more heartbreaking for Indiana, who had lost 123-122 when the two teams met earlier in October. A silver lining for them is the guard shooting game Jeremy Lamb, who had 23 points and five assists.
Meanwhile, New Orleans overtook the Los Angeles Clippers with points remaining on Friday, winning by 94-81. The win came on the back of a strong first-quarter breakout to top a 29-16 deficit. New Orleans Center Jonas Valanciunas did his thing and shot 5 to 9 from the city center and finished with a double double over 26 points and 13 pounds.
The Pacers are the favorites in this game, with an expected win rate of 7.5 points. But bettors beware: they only fight 3-6 spreads when in favor.
Indiana is currently 6-11 while the Pelicans sit at 3-14. New Orleans is 0-2 after wins this season, and Indiana is 4-6 after losses.
How to watch
- When: Saturday at 7pm ET
- Where: Gainbridge Fieldhouse – Indianapolis, Indiana
- TV: Bally Sports Midwest – Indiana
- Streaming online: fuboTV (Free trial. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Monitor: CBS Sports App
- Fare: $8.91
Pacers is a big favorite by 7.5 points against the Pelicans, according to the latest information NBA Odds.
Bookmakers matched the betting community on this match, as the game opened with a spread of 7.5 points and was right there.
Top / Bottom: -110
Indiana and New Orleans both have six wins in their last 12 games.
- February 5, 2021 – New Orleans 114 vs Indiana 113
- January 4, 2021 – Indiana 118 vs New Orleans 116
- February 8, 2020 – New Orleans 124 vs Indiana 117
- December 28, 2019 – New Orleans 120 vs Indiana 98
- February 22, 2019 – Indiana 126 vs New Orleans 111
- February 4, 2019 – Indiana 109 vs New Orleans 107
- March 21, 2018 – New Orleans 96 vs Indiana 92
- November 7, 2017 – New Orleans 117 vs Indiana 112
- January 16, 2017 – Indiana 98 vs New Orleans 95
- December 15, 2016 – New Orleans 102 vs Indiana 95
- March 24, 2016 – Indiana 92 vs New Orleans 84
- January 8, 2016 – Indiana 91 vs New Orleans 86
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/pacers-vs-pelicans-how-to-watch-schedule-live-stream-info-game-time-tv-channel-26739766/ Pacers vs. Pelicans: How to watch, schedule, live stream info, match times, TV channels