Whereas Blizzard regularly releases quite a few updates for Overwatch sometimes, this one is a bit distinctive and fairly completely different from the others.
- MORE: Is Elden Ring Coming To PC? What’s the launch date?
This replace has a plethora of bug fixes, however essentially the most notable change of all is the change of McCree’s identify to Cole Cassidy. In case you are unaware, Blizzard has been below quite a few lawsuits recently, resulting from an array of causes. One of many builders of the sport was sacked, and Blizzard determined to take away any references to the builders. That has led to this identify change, and McCree will now be generally known as Cassidy. Listed below are the whole patch notes.
Overwatch Replace 3.20 Patch Notes At the moment October 27
- Introduction of recent hero identify
- Fastened a bug that precipitated gamers to not obtain full credit score in the direction of matches performed when taking part in Junkenstein’s Revenge
- Fastened a bug that precipitated her mace chain to seem because the improper coloration in spotlight and emotes if the Vampire Hunter pores and skin is supplied
- Fastened a bug that precipitated the Black Cat pores and skin to have a lacking decal on the golden gun
- Fastened a bug that precipitated the Valkyrie final capacity outro sound to not play correctly in each first and third individual
- Fastened a bug that precipitated the Grillmaster spotlight intro to be unavailable
Have one thing to inform us about this text?
https://www.dualshockers.com/overwatch-update-3-20-patch-notes-today-october-27/ | Overwatch Replace 3.20 Patch Notes At the moment October 27