Folks Can Fly, the group behind Outriders, has taken to Reddit to debate future patch information, upcoming fixes, and extra.
In the event you recall, the newest patch for Outriders launched final week after being initially delayed and led to improved matchmaking. Now, matchmaking will ignore AFK which must be of appreciable enchancment to these seeking to type a gaggle and play on-line. In the event you missed these particulars, we’ve got you covered.
Relating to the following patch, nonetheless, Folks Can Fly are noting it’s virtually “full” aside from one concern. This concern is the crashing when launching Outriders. The group has a couple of leads and are presently investigating root trigger. However for now, they be aware the discharge of this patch will very a lot rely upon the decision of this crash and future crashes.
Nevertheless, they did share info on fixes and modifications you may count on as a part of this upcoming patch. These embrace:
- Will enhance the multiplayer expertise in order that rubberbanding & packet loss ought to now be decreased for gamers underneath 350ms pings
- Will repair the Technomancer’s Borealis Monarch Set and appropriately grant the 90% injury enhance to any frozen targets
- Will resolve a problem with the Devastator’s Statue Set and alter its description to match its behaviour
- The New Description is:
- Whereas both Tremor or Golem is energetic, enhance Firepower by 100% and Weapon Ability Leech by 100% for you and your teammates
- The Outdated Description was:
- Utilizing both Tremor or Golem will increase Firepower by 100% and Weapon Ability Leech by 100% for you and your teammates
- The previous performance meant that the Statue set bonus might finish after 8 seconds. Remodeling this set implies that the bonus can now be maintained for longer.
- Will repair a problem that may trigger the Trickster’s Hunt the Prey to not flip the participant in direction of an enemy’s again if aiming down sights instantly after activation
- Will enhance the concentrating on of the Tricksters Venator’s Knife in order that it ought to now extra persistently goal a participant’s supposed enemy
- Will implement a change to the Anti-Duplication system in order that your outfitted objects won’t be taken into consideration when checking whether or not to re-roll a dropped duplicate
- Will repair a problem whereby Gamers who’re stage 50 could seem as stage 1 whereas in a celebration
You’ll be able to learn the total Reddit post here for full particulars.
https://www.mmog.com/information/outriders-talks-next-patch-fixes-more-2000122629 | Outriders Talks Subsequent Patch, Fixes, Extra