OnePlus announced OnePlus Nord 2 smartphone for India and Europe a few months ago, and now the company is roll out November 2021 security patch for smartphones via firmware update. The update carries firmware version numbers DN2101_11_A.13 for the Indian variant and DN2103_11_A.12 for the Nord 2 variant in Europe.
In addition to the latest security patch, the update also includes improvements to system stability, reduced power consumption, better gaming experience, general bug fixes, and more. You can read the full official changelog below.
- Reduce system power consumption even more
- Optimized back-end management for better gaming experience
- Update Android security patch to 2021.11
- Improve stability and fix known issues
- Optimize VoWifi and ViLTE . Experience
- Optimize network connection stability
However, it should be noted that the update may not be available to every Nord 2 user as of today, so you should wait a few more days to get it on your smartphone. Alternatively, you can manually check for an update on any OnePlus smartphone just by navigating to Settings > System > System Updates.
https://mspoweruser.com/oneplus-nord-2-gets-november-2021-update/ | OnePlus Nord 2 receives November 2021 security patch