Olivia Wilde Says She’s “Happier Than I’ve Ever Been”
A year later she announced her breakup are from Jason Sudeikis, her longtime fiance and the father of her two children, wilderness says she has never been better.
The actress and director has given readers a glimpse into her personal life in a new cover story for Vogue. While Wilde never asked her rumored boyfriend Harry Styles by her name and reps won’t confirm the relationship with the magazine either, the writer of the profile hinted that “There’s a playful side to her, which shows she doesn’t want to hide her relationship too much. relationship but nurture the privacy that love needs to grow.” The Smart book The director also told the magazine, “I’m happier than ever. And I’m healthier than ever, and it’s great to feel that. ”
Explaining how she and her relationships have been portrayed by the press in the past, Wilde added, “It’s obviously really tempting to correct a false story. But I think what you realize is that when you’re really happy, it doesn’t matter what strangers think of you. All that matters to you is what’s real, what you love, and who you love. “
She also pointed out that she believes her own happiness is an important factor in being the best mother she can be. “Parenting forces you to be honest about how you live your life. It brings out the sharp, clear-focused decisions you’re making,” she explains. “I think we owe it to our kids to be happy. They feel it. They are very intuitive. The idea that you can trick your kids into thinking you’re happy is ludicrous. “
Better stories from Vanity Fair
– Resurrection by Guru Jagat
– Billie Eilish Sit for Same interview for the fifth year
– How Princess Charlene’s Illness Becoming an International Mystery?
– Experiment by Ghislaine Maxwell: A A fresh look at Epstein’s MO
– The Best gifts for women Give and Take this holiday season
– Internet reception Donald Trump Jr. and LeBron James
– 72 hours Inside the Spend-athon at Art Basel Miami Beach
– The Renaissance of Claire’s Y2K Beauty Aesthetic Here
– From the Archive: The Paradoxical Life and Death of Robert Maxwell
– Registration for “Purchase Line” to receive curated lists of fashion, books, and beauty supplies in a weekly newsletter.
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2021/12/olivia-wilde-happier-than-ever-harry-styles-relationship-vogue-magazine Olivia Wilde Says She’s “Happier Than I’ve Ever Been”