Nvidia 471.41 Update Patch Notes
Nvidia 471.41 patch notes shared today along with updated data. You can now download the new driver and use the full features of DLSS in different games.
Nvidia today released a brand new update to its graphics cards that brings DLSS support to The journey to atone for mistakes 2 and Chernobylite.
- CHECK THIS POST: How to enable DLSS in RDR 2 – Why can’t you see the option in settings
Moreover, the update also fixed a bunch of bugs have a relationship with Doom Eternal and League of Legends. Also, if you are having any issues with HDR, Remote Desktop connection or HDMI 2.1, you should install this new update as it improves the overall performance of your GPU in the said areas. on.
NVIDIA GeForce 471.41 WHQL Driver Update Patch Notes
- This new Game Ready driver provides support for the latest titles and updates, including the latest game updates for Red Dead Redemption 2 and Chernobylite introduces NVIDIA DLSS technology.
Issues have been fixed:
- [Capture One]: Hardware acceleration stopped working.
- Disabled NOHud/RemoveHud filter from Valorant game.
- [Doom Eternal]: The game may freeze while playing.
- [League of Legends]: The game may not launch.
- [HDR]: Mouse pointer color may change when connected to certain DSC displays in HDR mode
- Ansel DOF filter dims the entire screen in some games.
- Some display screen resolution limited to 640×480 after driver update.
- [HDMI 2.1][8K] HDMI audio playback may be distorted after changing the display mode
- [RDP] Connecting a remote desktop to a PC with color set to 10-bit will result in a corrupted image.
- GPU HDMI audio drop may occur when connected to LG C9 . OLED TV
Keep in mind that DLSS technology is only available on the RTX 20 and RTX 30 series. Using DLSS in games will allow you to get much higher frame rates with Ray Tracing enabled.
Do you have something to tell us about this article?
https://www.dualshockers.com/nvidia-471-41-update-patch-notes-dlss-for-red-dead-redemption-2/ | Nvidia 471.41 Update Patch Notes