nRF Connect APK for Mobile 4.25.1 (Android App)
nRF Connect for Mobile is a powerful generic tool that allows you to scan, advertise and discover your Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) devices and communicate with them. nRF Connect supports the number of profiles passed through the Bluetooth SIG along with Device Software Update (DFU) profiles from Nordic Semiconductors and Mcu Manager on Zephyr and Mynewt.
– Scan for Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) devices
– Segmented advertising data
– Display RSSI graphs, allowing export to CSV and Excel formats
– Connect to a connectable Bluetooth LE device
– Services and features of discovery and parsing
– Allow read and write characteristics
– Allows enabling and disabling notifications and indicators
– Reliable Writing Support
– Analyze the number of characteristics adopted by Bluetooth SIG
– Advertise Bluetooth LE (requires Android 5+)
– Read and update PHY (requires Android 8+)
– GATT . server configuration
– Supports Device Firmware Update (DFU) profiles that allow users to upload new apps, SoftDevices or bootloaders over the air (OTA)
– Supports McuMgr, configuration allows users to control and update Zephyr .-based devices
– Nordic UART Service Support
– Allows recording and playback of common operations with Macro
– Allows execution of automated tests defined in XML files on Bluetooth LE devices.
Visit the GitHub page: https://github.com/NordicSemiconductor/Android-nRF-Connect for more information on automated tests.
– Supported on Android version 4.3 and above.
– You can order nRF5x development kits from http://www.nordicsemi.com/eng/Buy-Online.
– The nRF51 and nRF52 SDKs and SoftDevices are available online at http://developer.nordicsemi.com
Works well with the nRF Logger app, which will store your logs in case something bad happens to nRF Connect.
Download nRF Logger from: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=no.nordicsemi.android.log