Another day means another Wordle word for players to guess, and today’s five letter word might pose a bit of a challenge even for longtime players.
Wordl is the game that went viral in early 2022. While it seemed like everyone was playing it in February, some people have yet to try this popular game. Some players may be looking for a little help with the rules or the answer for this challenging little puzzle game.
How to play Wordle
Another day means another day Wordl Puzzle. But to get into this viral game, players must first learn the rules. Here’s a breakdown of the rules on how to play the original version of The New York Times Games and a little help with winning strategy.
First, players must select a winning start Wordl word that:
- Must be five letters long and a real English word.
- Must not be an offensive word.
- Should be filled with common letters like L, S or T.
- Should have two vowels.
- Shouldn’t be a predecessor Wordl Answers.
Once again a great start Wordl word is selected, players must type it into the page and press Enter. This will cause the letters to change color.
- Green letters are correct.
- Gray letters are incorrect.
- Yellow letters are correct but in the wrong position in the word.
Given these clues, players only have five more tries to get to the correct answer. They must keep trying new words and finding new clues until they either fail or guess the answer correctly. There is only one puzzle per day and they reset at midnight.
Notes on the Wordle 502 for November 3, 2022
Word of the Day isn’t much of a challenge, but it does have a few features that can make it difficult. Here are some clues that don’t give everything away.
- Today’s five-letter Wordl Word starts with an A.
- This word is an adverb.
- This word is the opposite of silence.
- This word does not contain double letters.
- It rhymes with COWED.
- There is a D in this word.
- It also includes an L
- There are three vowels in the word of the day.
Answer for Wordle 502 for November 3, 2022
If players today are looking for the complete answer if they want to cheat Wordl or not, you can find it just below the picture. Beware of spoilers ahead.
The complete answer to the Wordl Puzzle for November 3, 2022, number 502 is NOISY.
Wordl is available for every browser.
MORE: The New York Times’ acquisition of Wordle is an odd but fitting move for 2022
Source: Wordle, Reddit
https://gamerant.com/november-3-wordle-answer-502/ Nov. 3 Wordle Answer 502