The most recent experimental department patch for No Man’s Sky prevents NPCs from getting caught.
Only a few days in the past, Hey Video games launched the Frontiers replace to No Man’s Sky. This new replace led to a large overhaul to base constructing. It additionally launched planetary settlements which allowed you to develop into the city’s overseer. Should you missed the main points on that replace, you’ll be able to catch up here.
Since then, the No Man’s Sky crew at Hey Video games have been engaged on checking out the kinks launched within the replace. One such difficulty was NPC navigation which may result in crashing. Different fixes embody:
- Fastened a problem that brought about some small settlement buildings to have a further building stage that did nothing.
- Fastened a problem that brought about settlement debt payoff charges to be calculated incorrectly.
- Fastened a problem that brought about the construct menu grid hints to nonetheless be lively when loading a distinct save.
- Fastened a problem that might trigger pilots to fail to navigate round their ship after touchdown on a planet.
- Fastened a crashed associated to the ByteBeat UI.
- Fastened a threading crash.
- Fastened a problem that brought about the Oxygen Harvester to seem within the unsuitable group within the construct menu.
- Fastened a problem that prevented the wood materials from showing within the base half recolour UI.
- Fastened a problem that might trigger the bottom constructing menu to be overly jittery.
- Fastened a problem that brought about the bottom constructing menu to be too near the half being positioned.
You possibly can learn the total notes and learn to take part within the experimental department here. Previous to the discharge of Frontiers, Hey Video games’ Sean Murray regarded again on 5 years of No Man’s Sky. You possibly can examine that here.
https://www.mmog.com/news/no-mans-sky-experimental-branch-fixes-npc-navigation-crash-2000122997 | No Man’s Sky Experimental Department Fixes NPC Navigation Crash